Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Modern football transfers are such a gas. 

I just imagine four grown men looming over a computer with someone's finger hovering over the Enter key for days on end.

"Should I send it?"

"Not... Yet..."

"Now?"

"I said not yet!"

Someone bursts into the room:

"Guys, @InfinityXstoned on Twitter says Al Nassr have submitted a new offer..."

"What are you waiting for, send the **** bid!"

Edited by est1874

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Modern football transfers are such a gas. 

I just imagine four grown men looming over a computer with someone's finger hovering over the Enter key for days on end.

"Should I send it?"

"Not... Yet..."

"Now?"

"I said not yet!"

Someone bursts into the room:

"Guys, @InfinityXstoned on Twitter says Al Nassr have submitted a new offer..."

"What are you waiting for, send the **** bid!"

Genuine question--what does that mean? I hear "gassed" etc a lot and don't know what it means.

11 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Not sure why Al Nassr would need him. They look a quality outfit as is...

That's a bit presumptuous about the rest of the team.  It's just that number 7 guy that looks turd from that video.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think he will go saudi if they offer stupid more wages than we have

I agree. I'm genuinely curious how the Saudi football experiment will turn out, wonder if it'll be anything like China which turned into a complete disaster. 

46 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Not sure why Al Nassr would need him. They look a quality outfit as is...

So we can't have him....its also a thing That Newcastle haven't got to compete against.....The PIF Fund.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Genuine question--what does that mean? I hear "gassed" etc a lot and don't know what it means.

Ask Jumpin’ Jack Flash.

If Diaby chooses money over football aspirations, he’s not the type of player we want. Could be time to move on. He will be giving up any hope he has of playing for his country and playing meaningful competitive football for blood money. Not the type of character I want playing for my club.

Or just maybe he wants to be in the same league as the greatest player ever to pull on football boots !!!!!

1 minute ago, Galway Lion said:

Or just maybe he wants to be in the same league as the greatest player ever to pull on football boots !!!!!

I thought Gary Gardner was still at the Sty…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Galway Lion said:

If Diaby chooses money over football aspirations, he’s not the type of player we want. Could be time to move on. He will be giving up any hope he has of playing for his country and playing meaningful competitive football for blood money. Not the type of character I want playing for my club.

Messi plays in the MLS.

• Like 2

Â