Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

If the drop shadow isn't suspicious enough, the swapping out the new lion for the old indicates no professional graphic designer has gone near this. Surely this is Heck sat in his office on Canva or something.

I feel that we missed an opportunity to go for something unique instead of playing it too safe with the boring shield or circle. Even worse to just pretty much copy the 2015 design. How much are we paying Heck again?! 

Just now, KMitch said:

Cheer up!  It could be worse...

See, the idea itself is bad, but purely from a design point of view it's a far, far more attractive badge than the new Heck one.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, YLN said:

Today I learned what a drop shadow is and that it is considered old fashioned.

But isn't retro cool? 

5 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

An optimist?

Nah, not buying this one bit, you won't find a bunch of draft versions of our previous badges to "reserve elements", the applications for the last go round the wrekin were the round badge and the gaslamp. It would be highly unusual for us to register some vague approximation.

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmowner/page/search?id=940061&domain=1

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

An optimist?

Not a chance that they have submitted a diversionary badge to the trademark office.  This will be the new badge

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

An optimist?

a reminder as to why i stopped listening to this clown ages ago. you don't submit a trademark application as a diversion tactic

• Like 1

I scrolled past it on Facebook earlier thinking it was a crappy fan made one. I hate it.

I know we’ve been over this, some people don’t mind the lion facing right on this seasons badge*, but it really bothers me when I see it, it’s just looks wrong to me. It’s miles better than this AI generated one though. 

*”this seasons badge” haha what a ridiculous thing to have to say.

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

a reminder as to why i stopped listening to this clown ages ago. you don't submit a trademark application as a diversion tactic

Clown? Pete's an absolute diamond!

• Like 4

Just now, Paddywhack said:

I scrolled past it on Facebook earlier thinking it was a crappy fan made one. I hate it.

I know we’ve been over this, some people don’t mind the lion facing right on this seasons badge*, but it really bothers me when I see it, it’s just looks wrong to me. It’s miles better than this AI generated one though. 

*”this seasons badge” haha what a ridiculous thing to have to say.

Even worse is that it’s one of two badges this season! Wtf is going on. 

Â