F: Brentford USA: Sunday July 30 17.00

ender4

Just now, TheAuthority said:

We looked appalling though

Beyond appalling.

I was 100 % convinced we'd struggle hard in the league after watching that pre season.

• Like 1

What a second quarter. 

The goal from Konsa won’t get the praise it deserves but it’s world class. Power, speed, calmness and then the ability to finish! 

Absolutely brilliant! 

Really entertaining game so far. Sloppy start but were a bit unfortunate to be 2 down after squandering good chances. Then since the drinks break it's been all us and we've played some lovely stuff and look a threat every time we get to the final third. Diaby is popping up all over the place, always making runs, a constant threat.

First half impressions:

Diaby: Fantastic player. And I was impressed with his pressing. He looked like another Watkins.

Pau: Reminds me of when Moreno started. Needs time to adjust the PL. But you can see the quality at times. He'll come good.

Cash: Anyone who thinks that he is out of favour with Unai and would be replaced needs to think again.

Konsa: Make that Konsabauer.

JPB: He's just about ready. He still could use a little more composure but that will come with experience. Sending him out on loan would probably dent his confidence. Give a him a regular string of 20-minute substitute appearances and he will grow in confidence.

Kamara: Already said it, but...still a little off.

McGinn: Is it just me or is his passing looking better this year?

Â