Europa Conference Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Man, just **** violent football supporter groups -- these allegedly of Fiorentina backers just arrested in Prague. I hate these kinds of assholes. Conformist ****. All wearing jeans and stupid black hoodies. 

_130023643_fans.jpg

What's going on here? Why are they in a shoe shop?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Celebrating bigger than the Man City fans winning the Prem and FA Cup.

Well it's more impressive given as a west ham fan you have to be in your 50s to remember the last trophy they won, and the fact that City is a state sponsored sportwashing exercise.

I think we all need to campaign to avoid having Savage commentating on Villa conference league matches next season. Dreadful.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

David Moyes deserves that.

His board, owners and fans don't. They've been trying a way to get him out in each of his tenures there. F**k em.

But David Moyes deserves this win and the joy it brings.

Top genuine bloke.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

To think we passed on Bowen to sign Traore 😬

Nah we rejected him when he was 15-16 going by comms.

It did always surprise me we never went in for him in summer 2019 given our transfer model that summer. He joined West Ham in Jan 2020 for only a bit more than we paid for Trez so was well within our transfer budget.

12 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Fiorentina are absolutely woeful. If these two are the standard of teams we'll play next season, the trophy is ours.

It's barely a trophy though.

It's a ticket into Europa League, that's how I look at it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

So will we if we win this in a year's time.

West Ham won three trophies in their entire existence before tonight 

Could see English clubs winning the UECL quite often. The 7th (or 6th some years) team in the Prem would normally be the favourites to win it.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

Nah we rejected him when he was 15-16 going by comms.

It did always surprise me we never went in for him in summer 2019 given our transfer model that summer. He joined West Ham in Jan 2020 for only a bit more than we paid for Trez so was well within our transfer budget.

I and many others were begging to sign him that summer. We probably wouldn't have an issue at RW now if we did! 

• Like 1

Just now, stewiek2 said:

His board, owners and fans don't. They've been trying a way to get him out in each of his tenures there. F**k em.

Top genuine bloke.

If I was him I'd honestly bow out now. Been under pressure all season and that will continue if he's still bottom half going into November-December but trophy winning managers are always in demand so his stock will remain high.

• Like 1

Genuine happiness from fans and players, as it should be. There are other serial-winners with their cup-shrugs that can **** right off.

That said, **** em still :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Top genuine bloke.

Huh?? He's a word removed.

Â