Pau Torres

Delphinho123

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

What is this? One game? Assuming that performance index is out of 10, it can’t be an average of all games. 

Have they picked Pau’s worst game or something?

Percentile maybe? 

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

So good to have him back. He's a class act.

His passing was so good, without him our midfielders are constantly taking the ball facing their own goal, he seems to find that pass through the eye of a needle every time, allowing them to run a lot more direct 

• Like 1

One thing I've noticed about him is that by skinning the players trying to press him early doors, he actually makes them stand off because they don't want to look stupid getting done by a centre back 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He might just be the best player we've ever had in my 30 years. That's a statement but he's got to the first or greatest "modern day footballer" we've had.

Truly elite

Largely agree. Martinez of course has actually won the World Cup, but Torres is the only other player we've had in that timeframe where it genuinely wouldn't be a surprise to see him winning in a World Cup final. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He might just be the best player we've ever had in my 30 years. That's a statement but he's got to the first or greatest "modern day footballer" we've had.

Truly elite

He's superb, no question. We've got and had some very good players, but I can't remember one who had such strong mental AND technical ability. Doug is up there too for that IMO.

Edited by lexicon

Â