Pau Torres

Delphinho123

I reckon he might. We're in full PR mode to get other targets in at the moment. Reckon they'll give him 10 or 15 mins near the end to get some juicy action pics of him playing in the kit for press release. Not like he's injured, he just might be lacking fitness after his funimoon.

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I reckon he might. We're in full PR mode to get other targets in at the moment. Reckon they'll give him 10 or 15 mins near the end to get some juicy action pics of him playing in the kit for press release. Not like he's injured, he just might be lacking fitness after his funimoon.

He’s not in the squad

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

if he didn't have the visa he wouldn't be allowed to train either

are you sure about that? zaha is still training at palace for example despite being a free agent. it's our training ground, i assume we can let whoever we like train there. they just can't play matches until they're a fully registered player

i don't know...i just can't think of any other reason why he wouldn't be in the squad

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

are you sure about that? zaha is still training at palace for example despite being a free agent. it's our training ground, i assume we can let whoever we like train there. they just can't play matches until they're a fully registered player

i don't know...i just can't think of any other reason why he wouldn't be in the squad

Nope, would be classed as working, he's allowed here as a visitor but wouldn't be allowed to work, not sure if he'd be allowed to do the interviews or the PR stuff either

Zaha doesn't need a visa

Brexit means brexit...

• Like 1

On 15/07/2023 at 12:54, villa4europe said:

Nope, would be classed as working, he's allowed here as a visitor but wouldn't be allowed to work, not sure if he'd be allowed to do the interviews or the PR stuff either

Zaha doesn't need a visa

Brexit means brexit...

Might be wrong but I think it’s only work if we are paying him, otherwise it’s voluntary, and I think you can do voluntary work on a tourist visa.

Anyway, what a boring conversation…

Pau is such an excellent signing, hard to over emphasise just how good he is imo.

Edited by alreadyexists

On 13/07/2023 at 17:24, NeilS said:

Haha, that was what I was picturing as well. The old style Adam West Batman Ker-Pow fight bubbles, as per about 11-12 seconds in on the youtube clip below. 😂

Batman Fight Scene

Just to be clear this is not "the old style Adam West Batman" 

This IS Batman. 

Not all this modern Dark Knight crap. 

He even has an shark repellent spray FFS. 

• Haha 1

Â