Pau Torres

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

Since we're on the cheery topic of Unsworth, let me introduce the Pau Torres / Villa curse sweepstake.

My entry:

Injury - ACL tear

Game week - 4

Have a great weekend.

Injury - Broken legs

Game week - 7 (slipped on banana peel at home)

• Haha 2

Unlike Didier Deschamps, Unai can respect the fact that a person has just got married and wishes to attend their honeymoon.  Pau Torres is all done and the medical can wait until he's back.  Fair play to Villa and Unai for allowing this and respecting Pau to get his holiday/honeymoon in before he comes to Villa for the next 5 years.  

• Like 3

Torres is the top CB for ball progression. He's 95th+ for Progressive Passes, Progressive Carries and successful take ons.

So I expect two of Konsa/Mings/Carlos playing with him to cover as he marches up the pitch beating lads as he goes and threading through balls.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Really well mate. Helps with the modern woke pronouns too as I can refer to the spouse/s exclusively as they/them 

But no transitioning huh? 😉

18 hours ago, MaVilla said:

makes me wonder if we would have wanted to get this done before we tick in to July, to get it on this years books?

who knows i guess.

Doubt it given Villa's accounting year closes end of May.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

It just beggars belief....the guy hasn't officially signed yet, and THEY are still trying to shoe horn him in somewhere else.

Its like something else, that springs to mind, where the decision, still can't be accepted to some, journalists.

They need to get REAL, He's( as good as) a VILLA player.

Yeah that's pretty crazy. Yes if he performs in the Premier league, any doubts about his limitations will have been disregarded. Real Madrid aren't waiting for that though. If they wanted him the would have got him. If they want him in a years time, we're talking very big money. Even if he exceeds expectations I very much doubt he'd leave in 12 months.

• Like 1

Â