Youri Tielemans

thejoker

I genuinely think if it’s between us and Roma he will join us. He is already settled in a nearby area and will get paid a lot more at Villa.  

He’s a family man too so every chance they are also settled and don’t want to be uprooted to another country.  Although that’s pure speculation of course. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, allani said:

But is it as nice as Lecce??? 😉

Before the first little monkey was born the plan was to move there when we moved out of Rome for money reasons. Love lecce and Salento, different here but one it's major plusses is how quick you can be in just totally different climates even. I love it, loads of the locals moan about it but they're quite often stupid those that do ;)

Lecce for football reasons though, maybe one of the last curva that aren't a bunch of fascists? Apart from maybe Livorno...

On tielemans though, if it is between Roma and Villa, he's surely going to wait to see if Mourinho tells everyone to **** off first or not. Villa is a way safer bet at the mo...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Oh boy, nobody tell him about the history of Christianity. 

Not sure how/why religion got into that insult?

I know the history but I'm talking modern regime. Christ in a bike.

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

FIFA league rankings confirm this...

Asensio wanted an easier league, Arabic wealth, fortune...

Most players probably want this too which is why we might miss out on a few.

However to compete at the highest level in the best league in the World is what some players aspire to, hopefully we attract the right players because of this.

I agree.

as you say....some of the ones we are purported to have missed out on, don't have the desire credentials anyway.

But I haven't seen one report from Aston Villa itself, confirming that we have missed out on anybody.

Edited by TRO

Just now, Keyblade said:

Hate to take this too off topic, but have you been keeping up with what's going on in Uganda?

I have. And it's awful. And every religion has historical and modern human rights issues.

You're all missing the point. I'm talking that our main owner isn't a rich state with awful human rights issues. I thought that was bloody obvious to understand and interpret that?? F**ks sake 🙄

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

I have. And it's awful. And every religion has historical and modern human rights issues.

You're all missing the point. I'm talking that our main owner isn't a rich state with awful human rights issues. I thought that was bloody obvious to understand and interpret that?? F**ks sake 🙄

I mean, it was you that brought up Christianity unprompted. You could have made that point without bringing religion into it.

13 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I genuinely think if it’s between us and Roma he will join us. He is already settled in a nearby area and will get paid a lot more at Villa.  

He’s a family man too so every chance they are also settled and don’t want to be uprooted to another country.  Although that’s pure speculation of course. 

The Belfry and the Dog and Doublet, might be a deal clincher.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I mean, it was you that brought up Christianity unprompted. You could have made that point without bringing religion into it.

Aston Villa is a religion.😀

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

Well Egypt is technically in Africa. And Sawiris is a Christian not some women and gay killing regime.

Has anyone debated this with the Christian Government in Uganda?

Anyway... The way you've phrased that is terrible, one dimensional and almost " reverse bigoted " ( If that term even exists )from a plethora of angles 🤦🏿‍♂️

Unnecessary argument to get into anyway.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

16 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

What Leicester fans said to Tielemans all last season

what some of our fans also said about John McGinn until the maestro Unai arrived.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

No PL is highest paying on average and is most competitive and highest profile league. It's not really in dispute atm

Most competitive in what regard exactly?

8 hours ago, Indigo said:

The thread was started off the back of a report from The Athletic, which as much as people like piling on Gregg Evans is as legitimate a source as any these days. Don't really see the problem.

Evans is not reliable on transfers. The Athletic doesn't really get involved in transfer speculation 

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

I know the history but I'm talking modern regime. Christ in a bike.

So why did you say he was Christian? That implies it's better to be Christian than any other religion? Why lead with that implication? 

The people upholding these awful laws in some middle Eastern states / countries are backwards people, the way they interpret their religion isn't the fault of that belief system and shouldn't be used to tarnish all other people of the same faith as lesser. 

9 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Evans is not reliable on transfers. The Athletic doesn't really get involved in transfer speculation 

David Ornstein is basically the transfer expert, and works for them. 

• Like 1

Â