Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yes. When they score with a few minutes to go. We will see shock results between now and the seasons end. This could easily have been one of them.

Anyway, over to us.

But that's how Luton's results have gone against everyone, close but always give away a late goal.  I'm taking the positive that Spurs failed to increase their goal difference by much

As you said, just need a win ourselves now

Just now, picicata said:

But that's how Luton's results have gone against everyone, close but always give away a late goal.  I'm taking the positive that Spurs failed to increase their goal difference by much

As you said, just need a win ourselves now

I'm taking the position that Spurs are horribe, jammy c****. ;)

But agree on the GD.

12 1st teasers out Luton today & spurs limped passed them.... when they play that batch of games with all the big boys in it is when they will drop points & alot of points. We got this keep doing what we do 2pts a game & we've got 4th at a canter 👍

On 29/03/2024 at 16:37, Jas10 said:

Wolves are playing some unheard of 18 year old up front. I'd whack at least a tenner on him to score. Likewise any attacker who's gone about 8 months without scoring

7 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Wolves are playing some unheard of 18 year old up front. I'd whack at least a tenner on him to score. Likewise any attacker who's gone about 8 months without scoring

To be fair that's what they'd say if we played Duran. 

And then he'd score a 30 yard bicycle kick. 

27 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Almost like we didn't beat Luton with a late goal just weeks back...

I don't think so he's just in poor form since coming back from injury.

Edit: sorry somehow quoted wrong post. (Maddison)

Edited by VillaAlex

Could have been the day we all question the long term form guide, but it wasn't. Nothing so far is saying anything other than we finish the season either 4th or 5th, and United 6th. Come on Brentford!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

12 points clear at the moment. If Brentford can win tonight, it won't be going to the wire.

Well it depends if CL goes to 5th