Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Stop biting, he's clearly a troll from the past.

normally I would agree, but its not even good trolling, embarrassing really

No more training for the rest of the season, just some intense recovery session, massages and video /tactics training.

Our boys are shot. Just let them rest and turn up on game day imo.

• Like 3

People are emotional, people are reacting to tonight's result and the failure to stand up to what was perceived to be lesser opposition over two legs, people are angry and some supporters (gasp!) are as tired of this season as the players apparently are and seem to be.

It's not surprising some are negative and some are lashing out and emotions are running high.

The enmity that always seems to be there amongst our own fanbase isn't good. Telling fans to piss off or STFU when they're already angry and frustrated isn't really going to help anymore than being negative towards the team / players is. 

We may disagree at times but we need to pull together for the final crucial league games. 

UTV

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

so that means we have already played the harder matches and picked up more points from those matches.....

I could sit here all day shooting down these ridiculous posts

he's villalad/messi11's new account. don't feed the troll.

• Haha 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

he's villalad/messi11's new account. don't feed the troll.

I was just thinking that I miss my old mate Villalad!!

• Haha 2

I’m really not trolling. You are all very stupid people if you genuinely believe that.

Maybe you’re all delusional, I don’t know. I’m off to bed though so continue to chat shit amongst yourselves.

• Haha 1

Just now, Leeroy said:

I’m really not trolling. You are all very stupid people if you genuinely believe that.

Maybe you’re all delusional, I don’t know. I’m off to bed though so continue to chat shit amongst yourselves.

Sleep well, dont forget to tuck yourself in!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

No more training for the rest of the season, just some intense recovery session, massages and video /tactics training.

Our boys are shot. Just let them rest and turn up on game day imo.

We also need to play a formation that requires our midfielders to cover less ground.

SJM and Luiz are getting slagged off after every game. However it's cleared both are gassed (considering they've each played 50 + games and also a few for their respective countries) yet the current formation is requiring McGinn to be box to box and Luiz to sit very deep.

At least we get an extra 30 hours to recover for Liverpool but think all our focus should go on Palace now and being as competitive as possible down there.

• Like 1

Wake up man, we've still got top four to fight for, Spurs will more than likely than not beat Burnley and Sheffield United, and have actually only lost one of their last five in the league against Manchster City.

• Like 1

Would genuinely consider playing some of the kids against Liverpool now. Rest as many of the tired players as we can, Bailey, Luiz, McGinn, Digne, Konsa.

Then go all in on the Crystal Palace game if the Champions League space is still up in the air after City vs Spurs.

Never one for downing tools on a game, but our players look shot to pieces right now.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

image.jpeg.3f886bb6858491ef697bbbef28baa8a7.jpeg
and sleep tight and sweet dreams 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Well past your bedtime now anyway!

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

So do we play the likes of Kellyman, KKH etc against Liverpool, to rest up and go full throttle against Palace? 

I don't think we can afford to lose by 3 or more goals against Liverpool... if Spurs draw against City they can easily turn our goal difference around..... We have to try and put top 4 to bed in the Liverpool game.... of course, Burnley could play their part.... If we play like we have in the past 3.5 games we'll be lucky to get anything from Liverpool or Palace...  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

So do we play the likes of Kellyman, KKH etc against Liverpool, to rest up and go full throttle against Palace? 

No ,should things go to form City and Arsenal win ending Liverpool title.With nothing to play for now let's hope they show up the same as they did v west ham a few weeks ago when they where shocking.