Marco Asensio

wishywashy

Just now, DCJonah said:

We can't compete with PSG. To be honest, in a way it could mean we've dodged a bullet. 

We want players to buy into the project. 

yeah, if he wants to go to a farmers league and not be a nailed on starter every week, its probably best we didnt get him.

If we do we do, if we dont, probably best we didnt anyways.

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I have as much insider knowledge regarding transfer at Villa as the Birmingham Mail "reporters". (Zero knowledge, in case you were wondering).

When it comes to the decision making process of a Real Madrid player choosing to join PSG, they have whatever less than zero knowledge is. They are merely reporting what others are saying. Others being internet trolls and fake Twitter accounts. 

They should be on the speculation blacklist.

• Like 2

If this is the case, better it's out the way early.

Allows us quick time to move onto other targets.

I'm confident any other targets emery has will be equally as exciting, even if not as high in " profile "

I'd be perfectly fine with 4 or 5 more " Morenos " in other positions.

It just sucks because this would have been such a good deal on a " free "

• Like 1

He had the option to stay in Madrid, but he wanted more playing time.

Now it is reported he is going to PSG, that don’t have a manager, so it unclear how much playing time he will get.

If true, it means he have been offer so much money that playing time have become irrelevant. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Someone put Telly Savalas back in the ground. The grand tour of Birmingham isn’t needed 

Damnit.  I was looking forward to the Disco dancing festival in front of the Bullring.

Have to rely on Clint Eastwood to attract the next big name player

image.jpeg.6a36f21b425f5f0a8af17799cddee2c5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, viivvaa66 said:

He had the option to stay in Madrid, but he wanted more playing time.

Now it is reported he is going to PSG, that don’t have a manager, so it unclear how much playing time he will get.

If true, it means he have been offer so much money that playing time have become irrelevant. 

Exactly, it's all about the money and the life....

Many of us would do the same if given the opportunity.

To be fair there are lots of reports that Messi and. Naymar are leaving PSG, so he’d get lots of playing time. 

54 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Looks like he’s at BMH

spacer.png

"Dall-E, make a photorealistic 3D render of Emery greeting Asensio at VillaPark, and have Emery be a modern day business elf."

• Haha 1

Â