Marco Asensio

wishywashy

17 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Does this fella know folks who know folks!?

I just thought he was a known dj and a villa fan, I’m sure he’s friends with Grealish. Who knows though he may know something, but I wouldn’t bank on it.

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

I think we can safely assume that that news piece was total bull. 

No idea why anyone would think that Madrid would make a big announcement about which of their their players leaving when the season isn't even over yet.  They still have a game to play on Sunday.

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Whatever happened to the Lyric FPL account?

You mean SecretMessilad21?  He's still around here somewhere.  Pretty sure he deleted his Twitter account after he said we weren't going to sign anyone in January the day before we announced Moreno.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This sounds promising to me, Asensio has made his decision to leave last week, seems like that decision is to accept our offer & walk away from Madrid. Like the 2 posters in this furom have said from the bits of information they've received, but what we're seeing know is PSG trying to hijack the deal. I could be way off but I'm crossing everything for this one to get over the line, be a huge signing 🤞

PSG can’t make any guarantees. They have  no manager, Messi and Neymar are leaving  and they couldn’t even keep their promises to Mbappe. 

He’s not really serious if he goes there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QldVilla said:

PSG can’t make any guarantees. They have  no manager, Messi and Neymar are leaving  and they couldn’t even keep their promises to Mbappe. 

He’s not really serious if he goes there.

They could be asking him to wait as they will be getting Mourinho in. 

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

They could be asking him to wait as they will be getting Mourinho in. 

Maybe, but how many managers have those players burned, some better than Mourinho.

Edited by QldVilla

Having played under Mourinho before might as well be seen as a negative by Asensio when choosing us or PSG if Mourinho ends up there

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KMitch said:

You mean SecretMessilad21?  He's still around here somewhere.  Pretty sure he deleted his Twitter account after he said we weren't going to sign anyone in January the day before we announced Moreno.  

Was that his username on here then? No idea.

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’ll end up at PSG won’t he. 

Kamara left the French league and arguably the guarantee of CL football.  The pull of the Premier league should not be underestimated. For all their wealth, PSG are a terrible club, even Messi seems to hate being there.

8 hours ago, est1874 said:

If he's friends with Grealish he probably doesn't even know his multiplication tables, let alone any insider knowledge.

What? Jack read all about multiplication tables in his encyclopaedia. 

Â