Nico Williams

RicRic

Nico Williams right now: 'Emery has spoken to me about Villa and their top class fans, let me google them. Ah Villa Talk. Oh there is something about me, let me click the last few pages...'

spacer.png

Edited by Jono62
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Assuming the spurious links were accurate and there was genuine interest there, it's a shame this one didn't go through. 

The likelihood was always that he'd stay, but the noises being leaked to the press gave me a hope he was a genuine option.

Makes me wonder who else is on our list for this position though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Assuming the spurious links were accurate and there was genuine interest there, it's a shame this one didn't go through. 

The likelihood was always that he'd stay, but the noises being leaked to the press gave me a hope he was a genuine option.

Makes me wonder who else is on our list for this position though. 

100% … but can you think of anyone else that would give us the same buzz , I'm struggling to think of any.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Anybody thinking there maybe something still in this transfer 🤔 

To be honest none us know what’s going on.  We are linked with so many that who knows what’s real.  I just hope now we get some attacking players in soon because it would be nice to get some settled before the season starts although I know these things take time.  Who they may be, I’ve given up on guessing.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Anybody thinking there maybe something still in this transfer 🤔 

Could be… especially if we’re going to be selling Bailey. Hard to tell what Unai’s plan is but feels like there’s a lot of business to do…

• Like 1

Â