Nico Williams

RicRic

20 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Weird though isn’t it. It’s not often you get reports of both sides when it looks almost certain, to then completely flip… something we have experienced three times (?) in the past month now. If you get the flip, it pretty much means it’s off. 

As somebody said earlier, I’m more in the camp of not believing anything until it happens.  Too many fake ITK’s that get viral tweets and thus while I enjoy reading everything I take most with a pinch of salt whether positive or negative and I think most are just speculating without knowing or being in the know.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

As somebody said earlier, I’m more in the camp of not believing anything until it happens.  Too many fake ITK’s that get viral tweets and thus while I enjoy reading everything I take most with a pinch of salt whether positive or negative and I think most are just speculating without knowing or being in the know.

Yea speculation has been as worse as it ever has been this time around. The amount of tweets and crap being put into this thread is nuts. Making it impossible to know what’s going on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Yea speculation has been as worse as it ever has been this time around. The amount of tweets and crap being put into this thread is nuts. Making it impossible to know what’s going on. 

He definitely might be here next season

13 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Unfortunately it's a bi-product of becoming relevant as a club again. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

So Asensio, Williams and maybe Kang-In we've missed out on. Hopefully we can still sign a winger. Hopefully we had a list of 5 or 6 players 

We haven’t missed out on Williams yet…

6 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

So Asensio, Williams and maybe Kang-In we've missed out on. Hopefully we can still sign a winger. Hopefully we had a list of 5 or 6 players 

Perhaps we’ll sign Barnes?

40 minutes ago, nick76 said:

We haven’t missed out on Williams yet…

Sorry not been on most of afternoon, but last I seen early this arvo was he has declined Aston Villa's offer after meeting with Emery last Thursday. Has more info come out since then believing he may sign or was the sauce saying its off not credible?? Saves me going over everything again 👍

6 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Sorry not been on most of afternoon, but last I seen early this arvo was he has declined Aston Villa's offer after meeting with Emery last Thursday. Has more info come out since then believing he may sign or was the sauce saying its off not credible?? Saves me going over everything again 👍

According to one report it said that but we have no confirmation of that aside from that.  There were a few other social media people (low followers and no idea if reliable) saying he had rejected us.  There were also a group of social media (generally small followers) saying he is coming, with various reasons from us offering 50% more than AB or he likes Emery’s project or he wants PL.  So we know no more now than this morning.  Nothing I have seen from anybody even half decent today.

Edited by nick76

10 minutes ago, nick76 said:

According to one report it said that but we have no confirmation of that aside from that.  There were a few other social media people (low followers and no idea if reliable) saying he had rejected us.  There were also a group of social media (generally small followers) saying he is coming, with various reasons from us offering 50% more than AB or he likes Emery’s project or he wants PL.  So we know no more now than this morning.  Nothing I have seen from anybody even half decent today.

Cheer, thanks for getting me up to speed 👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Exactly, so now we have to wait for official comment. All the rest is b/s speculation.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, duke313 said:

If this isn’t happening, could we look at Chukwueze? Similar profile and Emery will know well. Seems he’s gonna be moving this window.

Yes and cheaper. Williams potential is scary but Chukweze would be a decent alternative.

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

Yep only yesterday and a bit this morning there was talk that Monchi had rejected us and look how that has turned out.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep only yesterday and a bit this morning there was talk that Monchi had rejected us and look how that has turned out.

Yep. Crazy times. No idea what’s around the corner. 

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

If this isn’t happening, could we look at Chukwueze? Similar profile and Emery will know well. Seems he’s gonna be moving this window.

I thought he was unreal a few years ago. Think he might have had an injury or two since, but definitely an exciting player.

Â