Weekends Football 13/14 May

andykeenan

Just now, VillaChris said:

Last 5 minutes showed why Leeds are going down.

Will look back in a few weeks and Bamford and Maddison missing those penalties was pivotal in relegation.

When we were battling for years down there Benteke didn't half score some clutch penalties for us. Remember that 94th minute one v West Brom when he just sat Foster down and rolled it into the corner.

Was another one in 12/13 when we hadn't won in almost 2 months and he scored a penalty against West Ham at home to make it 1-0 ( we eventually won 2-1). He did miss a couple of penalties I think but on the whole was a decent taker for us.

• Like 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Add that to his miss the other week and Bamford is going to be single handedly responsible for Leeds’ relegation

His ego is too big. Rodrigo scored a penalty for them this season and hit double figures in prem so he should've been on it.

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Add that to his miss the other week and Bamford is going to be single handedly responsible for Leeds’ relegation

Love it.

He’s got a thing for going down easily, this time it’s the whole club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Was another one in 12/13 when we hadn't won in almost 2 months and he scored a penalty against West Ham at home to make it 1-0 ( we eventually won 2-1). He did miss a couple of penalties I think but on the whole was a decent taker for us.

I hated his penalties as scared me each time 😂 

Â