Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

3 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

3 dimensional chess from Heck, funnel all the nascent supporter anxiety/negativity his way,

I'd expect we'll see Zaniolo pulling up trees by the new year and Chambers looking like prime Busquets.

Olsen will still be shit though 😂

• Haha 4

I suppose he’s not here to be popular he’s here to make the club money. The premier league lost it soul decades ago and if we are to compete at the top tough unemotional decision will have to be made.

• Like 1

There was a part in video where he mentioned a area around stadium that he hinted at more hospitality options so im expecting more terrace view stuff

I will make  a prediction heck will be more unpopular than purslow was in 12 months.

I dont understand the logic if the demands there

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There was a part in video where he mentioned a area around stadium that he hinted at more hospitality options so im expecting more terrace view stuff

I will make  a prediction heck will be more unpopular than purslow was in 12 months.

I dont understand the logic if the demands there

I doubt the issue is demand related but is more likely the lack of parking and transport to get people to and/from the game. 

A difficult decision for Heck but getting that in place first or 100% agreed is understandable although frustrating.

• Like 1

It’s far too early to be judging Heck… we have to see how things pan out and judge him on the work that’s done and results of his actions/decisions… early days…

NSWE won’t be taken for a ride… he will have to consult them heavily.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Fair comment.

A decent, and heavily controlled interview from the club. He comes off OK.

I'm sceptical the home form is completely the reason for stopping north stand construction. More like the chance to whack up ticket prices while we're flying, then coin in 42k worth.

We shall see.

Or, the fact that our most important home games in God knows long (CL if we get there) were going to be played in front of a lower crowd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

Perhaps they could be considering closing the Illthoughtthrough and poorly located Tefface View and planning to build a better version within the new Stand, where the gentrified can view the mighty Holte End without getting in the way of genuine Holte Enders and leave the HolteEnd for proper lower income supporters as it has always been and should always be. 

I would imagine that there's a fair chance that we'll be adding a few thousand more of those GA+ 'experience' seats throughout the ground prior to the Euros. I don't think Mr Heck sees any future at all for the lower income supporter.

• Like 1

Â