Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

9 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Do those in the know have any rough idea of how much we’ll make per year? @omariqy @Stevo985

Don't have to give exact values, if you’re not allowed, just how excited we should get!

Some sources say it’s north of 10m, although if one source is right then it’s less than that #stevoitk

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Nah i know majority or most will be happy but tbh Jas I’ve never liked adidas and the closest I’ve had is a pair of yeezys in recent years 😂 adidas was the last brand on my list but hey its one against thousands here so it is what it is i guess… the stripes put me off alot… but plenty love for villa fans and see you all as family that i dont know so if the majority are happy then im all for it… besides they only last 3 or 4 years on average anyway 😆

UTV

See the bigger picture here mate…

Adidas, finally. As someone who wears a lot of it already just take my money now.

Would be even better if it turned out to be Adidas Originals specifically but guess that’s a step too far in the dream.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Noooo i hate adidas or better choice of word immensely dislike it …. Very chavy, but i know its a very popular brand, i dont think it would look better than castore, just hard to see that brand on a villa kit … was hoping for new balance, nike or puma 😞 

I actually think the opposite, Adidas have some good collaborations and ranges and a fair bit of limited edition stuff which is collectable, not just the shoes but going in to the originals and spezial ranges, they've also done a lot of good work on their football originals ranges this year which we might miss out on and some retro stuff which we'll definitely miss out on (they've rereleased a lot of Germany gear, kits and training stuff, they've got a good arsenal retro range too based around the early 90s)

Definitely better as a brand than Nike imo 

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Depends, I associate Adidas with big clubs and then also catelogue kits so I'm excited but slightly apprehensive too, they've had some bad templates over the years 

That said I don't think they're an elite team but Leeds seem to have done OK out of them this year with the bespoke peacock themed kits, I at least want that if we miss out on the full package - proper villa kits not a Friday afternoon special in claret and blue 

I think Leeds are premium, so you’d like to think we fall into that category too? 

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Some sources say it’s north of 10m, although if one source is right then it’s less than that #stevoitk

Thanks. Shame it’ll be dwarfed by the others, but if Newcastle didn’t get their deal I’d have thought this was a great deal, so can’t complain too much. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I think Leeds are premium, so you’d like to think we fall into that category too? 

Yeah definitley

Not sure we'd qualify for the originals range though (Leeds only have some of it not the full range ) which is where obviously without seeing anything but I'd guess I'd end up throwing a load of money 

image.png.535905cbaca5e4f3a75296cbee7ce94b.png

Even something as simple as that, £60 in claret, yeah take my money but then bayern get the full proper originals range so they get the 3 stripe jumper for £75

image.png.34cfa11362e8682bdf5112cb6e58fb8a.png

Relatively simple different but I want us to have that bayern jumper 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I actually think the opposite, Adidas have some good collaborations and ranges and a fair bit of limited edition stuff which is collectable, not just the shoes but going in to the originals and spezial ranges, they've also done a lot of good work on their football originals ranges this year which we might miss out on and some retro stuff which we'll definitely miss out on (they've rereleased a lot of Germany gear, kits and training stuff, they've got a good arsenal retro range too based around the early 90s)

Definitely better as a brand than Nike imo 

Love the Juve x Palace adidas collab kit ! Also the Pharrell Human Race shirts… 

IMG_9227.jpeg

IMG_9228.jpeg

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Thanks. Shame it’ll be dwarfed by the others, but if Newcastle didn’t get their deal I’d have thought this was a great deal, so can’t complain too much. 

No problem. Glad I could help #stevoitk

• Haha 1