Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

14 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Now to ditch BK8… this is a nice concept  though…

spacer.png

Bloody hell this is nice!

Hold on though... Wait till we announce our new 100 mill pound " Principal partners " 😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bloody hell this is nice!

Hold on though... Wait till we announce our new 100 mill pound " Principal partners " 😎

New lion helps it a lot. Old lion on new badge won't :(

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Nevermind:

The deal was overseen by the club’s billionaire Egyptian owner Nassef Sawiris, who owns around seven per cent of the German company. Adidas has kit deals with some of the biggest clubs in the world including Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.

Heck out again!

Heck sat at the back of the meeting mumbling to himself about getting this cancelled next year before release.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Said in one of the other threads before I'd love it if part of the 150 year anniversary saw them release say 10 special edition historical classic kits (I know the UA away won't be considered classic) as part of a 150 range 

Theyd sell like hot cakes 

The three stripes being shoulder only was introduced this year I think and I'd guess with sleeve sponsors it's here to stay, the logo has also changed they've lost the "Adidas" this year 

Pleased to be rid of Castore. Intrigued to see what this means for the Fanatics deal but hopefully means we can go direct to Adidas for the kit and avoid their horrific service.