Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

On 22/07/2023 at 21:54, Demitri_C said:

Loving this polo unais wearing. Would love a away kit in this shade of grey

Screenshot_20230722_215130_Chrome.jpg

They won't be able to see one another to pass to © 1996 Alex Ferguson

• Haha 1

Just now, Captain_Townsend said:

Is it just me or does the home kit look much better than I expected in the pre season games? I really was not a fan but it looks fine on the players in the games.

I agree, it's is looking better the more I see it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Is it just me or does the home kit look much better than I expected in the pre season games? I really was not a fan but it looks fine on the players in the games.

The deaign its self iant that bad. Its the sponser it just looks horrific

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

It’s almost as if professional kit designers and makers know what they are doing.

(Not a dig at you, Cap’n!)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Humidity was 98%. I think they were actually soaking wet.

Ah fair enough. I’ll reserve judgement on its sopping wet appearance until I see them play in the UK! 

• Like 1

should have a massive sweat activated embossed lion on the front of our shirts - like one of those heat activated mugs or the mountains on a bottle of coors. 

then we'd really see whos putting in a shift or not!!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

100%. The gold in the sponsor logo is a good contrast that helps the shirt actually, despite the shitty company. The W88 logo from a few years ago was gold and it had a similar effect. Whoever our sponsor is next, we should insist on gold, not white.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I know it’s summer in Florida but this shirt seems to make everyone look soaking wet all the time! 

How it looks there on Dougie piss drenched in sweat certainly shows the true claret and blue and it looks good in a weird way.

If/When Villa release the European version of shirts without that horrid sponsor on the front then I will be all over it, - Especially with how much better it looks if someone spills a drink all over you!   😎

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

100%. The gold in the sponsor logo is a good contrast that helps the shirt actually, despite the shitty company. The W88 logo from a few years ago was gold and it had a similar effect. Whoever our sponsor is next, we should insist on gold, not white.

Our best ever sponsors were Ast Computers and Mitre Copiers. Both were just plain sponsors.

• Like 1