Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

Is it me or are the training tops the players are wearing in the warmup vs Walsall far nicer than our actual home kit? It looks a lot like the Luke kit from when we got promoted minus the sponsor - gorgeous!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Is it me or are the training tops the players are wearing in the warmup vs Walsall far nicer than our actual home kit? It looks a lot like the Luke kit from when we got promoted minus the sponsor - gorgeous!

Can't believe they're still not on sale, no interest in the kit but I'm in England next week and wanted to pop up villa to get some training gear

Castore has proved they can make a decent kit with the Newcastle home one and now this one for Leverkusen. Would be great if they could manage it for us too. Not sure it would work with our colours thou but they can get it right if they want to.

1211_bayer_04_leverkusen_2023_24_castore_home_kit_a.jpeg1211_bayer_04_leverkusen_2023_24_castore_home_kit_h.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 15/07/2023 at 13:10, AV82 said:

The training tops might have looked nicer, but those green tracksuits they entered the stadium in were horrible.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The training tops might have looked nicer, but those green tracksuits they entered the stadium in were horrible.

Is this like that gold and white dress, as those tracksuits are blue to me.

• Like 3

theres another video of Torres doing the rounds on villa's social media where i thought it looked a lot like what they gave us last year 

Aston Villa Players Training Lightweight Jacket - Dark Blue - KidsAston Villa Players Training Shorts - Dark Blue - Kids

with then the lighter tshirt underneath

this colour scheme obviously had nothing to do with the away or 3rd kits so maybe it doesnt this year either