Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

I have to say I never understood why people needed to buy current season's kits. If  you have the Luke kit, you simply never need to buy another home kit as this will never be topped 🥰 Love me some retro ones as well. 

22 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Looks to me like it's just been printed far too high up, when I look at shirts I have in the wardrobe the names are about 5 inches from the neck, that looks about 2 inches at best, whoever gets that shirt will have the name on their shoulders rather than their back

They buggered it up especially for Dan.

1 hour ago, Mark_1989 said:

Is there a way of getting the kit adult size without sponsor? I wonder how. If JXL is?

A friend of mine buys the largest child tops and just about gets into them. He didn’t have any of the kappa ones though which would have probably been too tight. 

He’s a skinny word removed though

48 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

A friend of mine buys the largest child tops and just about gets into them. He didn’t have any of the kappa ones though which would have probably been too tight. 

Do we know each other I am 48 and still rock an XL kids kit 😜 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It's tempting to get the JXL - maybe when the sales hit.

Edited by The_Steve

Me too - the more I see it the more I like it. The sponsor is shameful, but aesthetically I've really warmed to it and I look forward to seeing the away and third kits and seeing us winning games in this home shirt next season.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It’s really grown in me… liked it initially and the I wasn’t sure, but now I think it’s a good shirt. Different. But good. 

Initially I didn't like it.

However, the pro version seems a little different as explained in above posts. If the away kit or 3rd kit is any good then I might be tempted to invest in one if we release a sponsorless European version.

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Personally I will be surprised if the BK8 deal lasts three years.

I was thinking this too.

Would we cut our ties with them after one season perhaps? Would we have to pay them off for the remainder of the deal? Not sure how it would work but I would be all for seeing that awful sponsor disappear away from our club.

On 23/06/2023 at 18:51, Jas10 said:

Maybe we were spoiled by the Luke shirt, it was almost perfect, designs and quality have largely and severely declined since then. We need a better manufacturer and I hope Heck sorts this out for us in the not too distant future. 

I'm wondering, if he does his homework and seeing how the Luke shirts were a huge success with fans, would he consider giving them another crack again in the future?

17 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t like the pro fit though.  Ollie is trim as hell but that fit isn’t great, imagine on the average Joe it would look terrible even the leanest amongst us.