Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

I think the shirt is fine, nothing to be too up in arms over in either direction really. Just dislike the sponsor quite a lot for varying reasons.

The whole situation with the badge seems daft though, to make such a song and dance about changing it only for this to happen.

A lot of the moaning is over the top in my opinion, but not regarding the 2 badge situation. That is not good enough at all.
The crest is SHITE and the decision was made to replace it, so **** well replace it already.

• Like 1

Absolute state of the badge branding situation.  I can buy people finding it a bit boring, too safe, not their favourite out of the options given... whatever.  But I do not believe for one second that anyone, I do mean literally anyone, believes it isn't at least a worthwhile improvement on the old one.  Insane.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Every season we see tons of fan mock-ups that look great and then get presented with something worse. It looks shit. 

It’s our worst shirt for quite some time. Ugly.

We're changing our badge.

Which one do you like?

*massive poll at a cost*

We've instructed an agency to design the new badge.

Here is the new badge *insert designer waffle here*

*months and months pass*

Errr we'll probably only use it for one season because we don't really like it, so we'll carry on with the old MS Paint badge too, and then probably go back to that one, but it depends if you guys like the new badge".

10 minutes ago, Indigo said:

I think the shirt is fine, nothing to be too up in arms over in either direction really. Just dislike the sponsor quite a lot for varying reasons.

The whole situation with the badge seems daft though, to make such a song and dance about changing it only for this to happen.

That’s generally how I put a T-shirt on to be fair

Edited by alreadyexists