Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Why can’t we just get a god damn tyre company as a sponsor? That’s all I want. I don’t ask for much from the Villa. 

Thing is, if we weren't the type of club who try to do everything " above board " , we could use one of the many massive companies our owners have interests in 🤦🏿‍♂️

I'm actually in the camp where I feel, you should be able to use your business assets, relationship and networks to your advantage, just like in other forms of business!

Not popular, but it's one area of FFP etc I don't really like.

Wrexham aren't sponsored by United Airlines because their CEO is a fan ffs

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thing is, if we weren't the type of club who try to do everything " above board " , we could use one of the many massive companies our owners have interests in 🤦🏿‍♂️

I'm actually in the camp where I feel, you should be able to use your business assets, relationship and networks to your advantage, just like in other forms of business!

Not popular, but it's one area of FFP etc I don't really like.

Wrexham aren't sponsored by United Airlines because their CEO is a fan ffs

I don't care about the morality of it, but the consistency of applying the rule.

As you've hinted, other clubs do it and get away with it. The fact that we know we'd get the book thrown at us if WE dared do it says everything about football nowadays. 

Load of lip service ballix across the board, including the gambling stuff.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Question for the people who reckon having a gambling sponsor is going to turn everyone into zombies and addicts...

How many of you have ever owned a Mita copier, or gotten a car from Cazoo?

I own several kazoos, does that count?

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Why the old badge to announce new partnerships. Those materials will be out of date tomorrow.

They will be. But why worry about a twitter post that tells us nothing we didn't know already?  

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Question for the people who reckon having a gambling sponsor is going to turn everyone into zombies and addicts...

How many of you have ever owned a Mita copier, or gotten a car from Cazoo?

No but I’ve owned several LDV vans over the years and owned a problematic Rover MG, I blame it all on AVFC

Edited by gwi1890
  • Like 1