Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Also, I'm not sure why all the mock ups this year are so long. (Regular shirt length on right).

(Sorry @mrchnry )

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 19.29.40.png

Looks like you've given them crop tops lol.

That would be interesting haha.

Length is probably somewhere in between the crop top and the extra long one on left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Amazed they've got to the supposed day before release with no leaks at all. To the point where if Ty hadn't confirmed it I'd be very sceptical that it is actually happening.

Other than stripe rumours, we've got nothing. Intriguing!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

If you find an image on Google, open the image in a new tab and copy that link. Should work, and you won't have to worry about file sizes.

It's even easier than that. Find the image and right click and select "Copy image address." Then just paste here and,

negan-negan-smith.gif

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

It's even easier than that. Find the image and right click and select "Copy image address." Then just paste here and,

negan-negan-smith.gif

The problem with that is shown right there though ;)

If you do it directly from Google, you get the small thumbnail version. Opening it up directly from the site (or copying the image address if you're sure) gives you full size.

Anyway, GIFs are antiquated imo. Kind of like that striped kit, to keep things on topic :P

15 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

The problem with that is shown right there though ;)

If you do it directly from Google, you get the small thumbnail version. Opening it up directly from the site (or copying the image address if you're sure) gives you full size.

Anyway, GIFs are antiquated imo. Kind of like that striped kit, to keep things on topic :P

Yeah I normally click through to the site and then right click.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47df1ivsqcb4xvnoaqzk

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1