• Watkins
    • Olsen (Martínez 45)
    • Chambers (Young 66)
    • Digne (Moreno 66)
    • Traoré (Dendoncker 66)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/04/23 at 18:00

Terrible performance until the last 15 mins but we are becoming super resilient. Dougie Fresh was MOTM with another assured performance. I love that kid. Shout out to Buendia too. Not having the best of games but him and Dougie grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck last 15 ensuring the point. And to the next one. 

Undeserved point but we would have lost that last year.

Should ahve won it in the end with some bad misses. Shame we only came alive last 10 mins

However a point there is a great point. Is this 1st point we have got against them at their place?

Luiz motm

Watkins was very poor

Ans dont get me started on olsen

19 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I don't like it how we responded to Emi being taken off and Olsen in. Players just gave up. The awakening at the end was good though. 

Moreno was shite today, plain and simple. Digne however quite good. 

Moreno made one brilliant tackle to save a certain goal- you may have overlooked that

• Like 2

Well we played rubbish, lost arguably out best player, conceded the first goal, and still didn't lose, so I guess I'll take that. Just hope to Christ Emi is back soon.

• Like 2

Young looked every day of his 37 years today unfortunately

however he won’t come up against many as quick as that Schade fella

ollie also looked like a guy who has a newborn baby in the house

shout out to chambers who i was worrried about coming on but he played well

decent point, hopefully get a few of our injured parties back for the next few games

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, TomC said:

The first 20 minutes of the second half made me realize how important Emi has become for our side beyond being a shot stopper or even a sweeper keeper. Without him as a viable passing option, we didn't seem to have a way to break their press or build from the back. We were already having an off-day, and that disoriented us even more.

Argh! Curse whatever food upset Emi M's stomach! Such bad luck, I suppose. 

30 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

That was the most abysmal refereeing performance I've ever seen. Fuming.

LOL you haven't watched enough football then...I'm not saying he was good, but it can be much, much worse than that...

• Like 1

I only watched a snippet of the game in the first half but what I saw was quite a lot of long balls over the defense. Unai does play a dangerous game with that high line. Having said that credit to Unai and the team, first time in a while we went down and didn't score the first goal, didn't capitulate n showed spirit to draw n nearly nick a win

Edited by supermon

41 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Perhaps, but he was in big big trouble. Digne did much better.

Couldn't watch the whole thing but it looked like a Brentford plan that, attack down that side when Moreno was up the pitch.

Not too long ago when we went to Brentofrd we got totally schooled. Not the case today at all from the 40 mins or so I saw today. We'd all have loved to carry on just winning every time we play but we might have needed a result like that to underline what Emery was saying in the presser, when he was trying to explain what he meant by staying humble. Quick turnaround now for Fulham but I'd expect us to be bang on it now on Tues (hope so coz I'll be there).

• Like 3

Â