Pre Match Thread Cup Final 2 of 10

TheAuthority

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

We never win these games. That's what many of us think. That's what I have in my head too. That has to change though. And I believe it will. Starting today. Unai will change it. UTV!

It's already started, Man U, Leicester, Chelsea to name a few we usually lose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I guess that teams really picks itself, except Bailey.

Certainly giving Bailey some playing time, guessing it'll be a good excuse when we sell him at the end of the season, that Unai has give him enough chances to prove himself.

Only reason I can think of why he keeps picking Bailey is he wants to give him the opportunity to prove he can play in this team. If he doesn’t improve by the end of the season he’s gone.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Only reason I can think of why he keeps picking Bailey is he wants to give him the opportunity to prove he can play in this team. If he doesn’t improve by the end of the season he’s gone.

That and he likes to get players up to speed with system , Traore’s come back from an injury and only been with the squad a short period of time. 

Forest not playing a CF today...will be just Johnson up there with Gibbs White in support and 5 at the back.

They will be parking the bus big time which will be interesting as we've not really had an opponent come to do that at VP yet under UE.