Bayern Munich’ v PSG BT Sport 2 Agg 1-0

Thursday 

Europa League las16 1st leg

Sporting v Arsenal BT Sport 2 5.45pm

Man Utd v Real Betis 8pm BT Sport 1

Europa Conference League last 16 1st leg

AEK Larnaca v West Ham 5.45pm BT Sport 3

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

A draw tonight would be good for us I guess, despite them being far ahead I still retain hope of finishing above Fulham, kinda expecting their form to drop off but you never know, they could maintain.

Same here. I can't help myself but hope for some way to sneak into Europe.

A draw tonight would be good for us I guess, despite them being far ahead I still retain hope of finishing above Fulham, kinda expecting their form to drop off but you never know, they could maintain.

I think better for Brentford to win, then a chance of us catching both teams when we play them. 

• Like 2

Fulham got Arsenal at home next and loads of difficult away matches. I think we'll catch Brentford regardless of their result tonight but yes could do with Fulham not winning.

Really good game and both teams showing they fully deserve to be above Chelsea and top half. Both should be down to 10 men aswell which would've made it even more entertaining. 

39 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I think better for Brentford to win, then a chance of us catching both teams when we play them. 

I agree that it's better for the bees to win, this way they and Fulham are both less than six points above us. 🧐

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

MONDAY IS NOT MIWDEEK

I agree. It's in the working week, i.e. between Monday and Friday, but it's clearly not in the middle of the week. That's Wednesday, that is. (Or possibly Tuesday or Thursday). Hmm. 🤓

• Like 1

Â