Match Thread: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Saka leaves one on Moreno. "It's just the force he was running at."

Saka starts a fight. " He does get kicked a lot tbf."

Are these commentators on BT for real???

It's like listening to Arsenal TV or whatever its called. I think they forget they are supposed to be neutral

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Absolutely. Made a bigger fuss of Mings catching someone in the process of kicking the **** ball. 

I’d say they’ve been pretty good and evenly balanced on the whole, though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

The second goal was probably the best Premier League Goal I’ve seen since that team goal with Carew, Young, Barry and Gabby all them years ago.

Fantastic goal from start to finish. That pass from Kamara to get Moreno in, the dummy from Buendia, the placing from Coutinho. 

But also the first goal. Great tackle from Cash, great pass from him as well.  And Watkins still had a lot to do, but did everything perfectly. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Reminds me of last season's game. Saka was moaning all game and at the end it was only 3 fouls over 90 minutes.

He's a great player but does have that entitled mentality. 

Saka is ripe for a red if any refs had the balls to send him off. 

Great goal by us , then Mings should have headed behind for a corner but why did Saka have 3 seconds of space in the box? Then we score one of the goals of the season. 

The ref is a joke Moreno was blatantly pushed in the back just before the ball came in to the box for their goal.

I can’t see us holding on so we need to start keeping the ball better and they’re constantly looking for diagonal runs from wide into our box. 

Cash did really well for Ollie’s goal but he’s always on his heels when we have the ball. Case in point - when Kamara bought the ball down on his chest for a split second Kamara saw an easy pass on but Cash hesitates and then Boubs has to go back. These are the little things which pin us back 

• Like 1