Match Thread: Man City v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair... anything they've been " accused of " has been an open secret and quite obvious from the get go.

Yeah football is broken and their "success" is the apex of it.

In the 1980's anyone of 10 teams could genuinely win the league.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Looks like it’s just you and me on this one, lol

I doubt many get more angry and frustrated than I do at the countless unfair decisions and blatant cheating that have gone against us over the years  especially against the likes of Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd. This just wasn't such an incident, but people will see what they want to see.  

Edited by El Segundo

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

It just seems so weird playing them when all of their success has been bought by cheating

Looks like the players are cheating emery today, absolutely pathetic display, as if they are just to good and there's nothing we can do.

• Like 2

We're totally bypassing the advanced midfielders. Might as well put Duran next to Watkins and hope someone can latch onto these long balls we're playing as our only outlet. 

Just now, El Segundo said:

I doubt many get more angry and frustrated than I do at the countless unfair decisions and blatant cheating that have gone against us over the years  especially against the likes of Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd. This just wasn't such an incident, but people will see what they want to see.  

Agreed. I feel the exact same way.

Kamara, Digne and Chambers have been really poor today. 

Watkins, Buendia and Bailey really need to work harder to stop the ball coming forward from their defenders. They aren't getting any service going forward so the very least they can do is put themselves about. 

Ramsey has been anonymous apart from their penalty. 

I can't believe that Unai hasn't changed it at half time. Take Ramsey off for McGinn who at the very least will put a foot in. 

• Like 2