Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

Just now, KentVillan said:

The problem with Companies House is it doesn't give you the full picture of what's actually going on, especially with very small (micro) companies which have limited reporting requirements, and are often just a vehicle for an individual to do contract work on top of other earnings.

Without knowing what he and her were both earning in total (including salaried employment) we have no idea if they were struggling financially or not.

FWIW, though, I only see 4 companies registered to him. Where's this 30+ figure coming from?

Reddit. Probz bollocks.

Do you think she just fell into the water then?

5 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

This was a poor mistake by the police. There was no evidence she fell in.
Could it be they're protecting one of their own again?

You’re suggesting she was murdered by the police / Freemasons and then they’ve all collectively covered it up without anything leaking out?

On 03/02/2023 at 19:49, Mark Albrighton said:

I don’t know, Occam’s Razor suggests she accidentally fell into the water, but her phone being left seems slightly odd to me. A forensic search and rescue expert highlighted these anomalies in one media report.

As the saying goes "Every day is a school day" I had to google that, interesting stuff.

• Like 1

The phone being on the bench doesn’t sound particularly strange to me. 

If she was on a teams call it’s not unreasonable to think she might have been sat down with the phone in her hand and the dog lead placed beside her.

Then if the dog goes in the water, or even gets too close to the edge and Nicola gets up to try and encourage it back, it seems perfectly normal to put the phone down. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

The phone being on the bench doesn’t sound particularly strange to me. 

If she was on a teams call it’s not unreasonable to think she might have been sat down with the phone in her hand and the dog lead placed beside her.

Then if the dog goes in the water, or even gets too close to the edge and Nicola gets up to try and encourage it back, it seems perfectly normal to put the phone down. 

She may well have just put it down on speaker phone whilst doing potentially 500 other plausible things.  I don't find that part particularly odd. 

Edited by sidcow

The thing I find most strange about this is in spite of the police saying that she likely went in the river with all the investigation experience and techniques at their disposal, many would rather believe some plonker on GB news or some theory about her husband plotting to murder her. 

Not saying the police are always correct, but they normally get it right and falling in the river seems like the most plausible reason to me. 

5 hours ago, tinker said:

1. Left her phone on the bench with the dog, why? She was told to by whoever took her , the phone could be tracked if she took it with her, there's no other explanation, unless she's run off.........

2. Surely if she was going in after the dog she would have took it with her. The river is meandering as well , she wouldn't get far with those bends in it. 

3. Police are out of their depth with this one , not sure on the local force but they sound clueless. Hopefully shes still alive. 

1. She was on a Teams call and had airpods in? She was sat on the bench and holding the phone so she could see the screen

2.Why? If she believed her dog was in trouble, she would need both her arms therefore the phone is put on the bench

3. As opposed to who? Random people on forums like us? The police are best placed by their very job. They will have had access to a lot more info than has been released. CCTV/dashcam/ring doorbell footage etc. They seem convinced that she never left the area she was in. 

All IMO of course. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Xela said:

1. She was on a Teams call and had airpods in? She was sat on the bench and holding the phone so she could see the screen

2.Why? If she believed her dog was in trouble, she would need both her arms therefore the phone is put on the bench

3. As opposed to who? Random people on forums like us? The police are best placed by their very job. They will have had access to a lot more info than has been released. CCTV/dashcam/ring doorbell footage etc. They seem convinced that she never left the area she was in. 

All IMO of course. 

1 - exactly! If they can get into her phone they should be checking to see if the AirPods (or other Bluetooth earphones) were connected. That will go a long way to answering that particular piece of the puzzle. 

Has it been confirmed if the police could gain access to the phone? Assuming it was locked but powered on. 

Edited by Tayls

14 hours ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Apprently CCTV at his house shows he didn't leave his house but not sure this has come from the police. I think the family said it
She was wearing a fitbit at the time so hopefully they've tracked the data from that

This sounds a good theory. I mean it does sound like the phone was planted to make it look like a sucide/accident.
image.png

It's confirmed she dropped her kids off at school that morning and parked in the car park opposite the fields isn't it? She was also still texting up to 9am.

Not sure where she could be intercepted before going into the park given it would've been very busy with traffic that time of day unless she was beckoned in by someone which of course can happen (Sarah Everard) but it just feels very very unlikely to her simply accidently falling into the river.

We should be asking how this Teams call ended. "give me a minute", or just cut off, we don't know this, but I imagine it'll be a vital clue, if she fell in the river. I mean, It may still have been able to hear?

Who was she onto, work, the bank, the accountant??

Edited by foreveryoung

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

We should be asking how this Teams call ended. "give me a minute", or just cut off, we don't know this, but I imagine it'll be a vital clue, if she fell in the river. I mean, It may still have been able to hear?

Who was she onto, work, the bank, the accountant??

I think she remained on it and was on mute anyway. Off camera and on mute I believe. 

• Like 1

Â