Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

2 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Yeah I guess he wants to sell his book thats coming out soon.

Well he’s also completely changed his tune from the GB News interview where he’s said he believed she wasn’t in the river at all, to today’s interview where he says he believes she’s in the river.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Some seriously dumb shit / trolling being posted in this thread.

But yes no surprise that the people who were convinced Madeleine McCann’s parents killed her (watch the doc if you want to see how devastating that was for them) are now also convinced there is a conspiracy here.

Also noticed how much it has excited the UK antivax crowd on Twitter.

Go outside and get some fresh air ffs

I would do but the government records everything when I go outside. I prefer in sit in my garage wrapped in tinfoil.

• Haha 1

Police are starting to come into some flack, can't believe they never closed the area off and have lost any hope of reliable forensic evidence.

Nicola Bulley bombshell as forensic expert brands investigation ‘a mess’

"'I don't know how the police can say there's no evidence of third-party involvement in this disappearance when they haven't actually checked'

A forensic expert has branded the search for missing mum-of-two Nicola Bulley a "mess" and suggested key evidence may have been missed as the investigation entered its ninth day on Sunday."

26 minutes ago, tinker said:

Police are starting to come into some flack, can't believe they never closed the area off and have lost any hope of reliable forensic evidence.

Nicola Bulley bombshell as forensic expert brands investigation ‘a mess’

"'I don't know how the police can say there's no evidence of third-party involvement in this disappearance when they haven't actually checked'

A forensic expert has branded the search for missing mum-of-two Nicola Bulley a "mess" and suggested key evidence may have been missed as the investigation entered its ninth day on Sunday."

The quotes are from Peter Faulding again ffs.

He’s just published a book about his career, and surprisingly has turned into a rent-a-gob at the exact same time. What a coincidence. Maybe someone should investigate!

• Like 2

Laughing responses to being called out for posting frequent conspiracy BS on a thread about a woman who's likely just died. Some people are enjoying this tragedy too much, and it's weird.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, picicata said:

Nope not all the time but, in this case there is not a single shred of evidence to suggest anything other than she has gone into the river. No sightings, no unaccounted for vehicles, no signs of struggles, no 'people of interest'.

She has either slipped, jumped or, pretty unlikely, been pushed into the river.

To be fair, I'm quite sceptical about most conspiracy theories, but I'm fascinated by the Missing 411 phenomenon. I don't know if you're familiar with it but it concerns the disappearances of thousands of people in rather inexplicable circumstances. An ex US cop by the name of Dave Paulades as been passionately investigating this phenomenon and has made three documentaries covering and searching for answers to these strange cases of missing people. It's well worth a look at if you're curious, he also has a weekly You Tube shoe that covers three new cases of missing people. 

It's called the Missing 411 Cannam Missing Project. 

The reason I mentioned this was because the  Nicola Bulley disappearance has some of the Hallmarks of the missing 411 cases. I'm not suggesting that this is none of them but it certainly is a strange one.

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

To be fair, I'm quite sceptical about most conspiracy theories, but I'm fascinated by the Missing 411 phenomenon. I don't know if you're familiar with it but it concerns the disappearances of thousands of people in rather inexplicable circumstances. An ex US cop by the name of Dave Paulades as been passionately investigating this phenomenon and has made three documentaries covering and searching for answers to these strange cases of missing people. It's well worth a look at if you're curious, he also has a weekly You Tube shoe that covers three new cases of missing people. 

It's called the Missing 411 Cannam Missing Project. 

The reason I mentioned this was because the  Nicola Bulley disappearance has some of the Hallmarks of the missing 411 cases. I'm not suggesting that this is none of them but it certainly is a strange one.

According to Wikipedia his other passion is to prove the existence of Bigfoot, so... You know. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

According to Wikipedia his other passion is to prove the existence of Bigfoot, so... You know. 

I was a bit sceptical about it all at first, but even the existence of Bigfoot isn't as crazy as you think. The Patterson video from all those years ago is still regarded with fascination and to this day no one has produced evidence to confirm it has being fake. Also the Sierra sounds, which were  recordings of some animal vocalizations that top scientist's said were genuine. I found them to be some of the scariest sounds you could hear and there is no way a human could possibly mimic those noises. 

I was always sceptical of these things, but when I started to look further into the disappearances, I couldn't help but be intrigued. Some of them just totally defy logic. The actor Julian Sands has just gone missing in one of America's national parks, which are the main focus for a lot of these disappearances. Trust me, there's more to this than meets the eye. 

Edited by sheepyvillian

16 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I was a bit sceptical about it all at first, but even the existence of Bigfoot isn't as crazy as you think. The Patterson video from all those years ago is still regarded with fascination and to this day no one has produced evidence to confirm it has being fake. Also the Sierra sounds, which were  recordings of some animal vocalizations that top scientist's said were genuine. I found them to be some of the scariest sounds you could hear and there is no way a human could possibly mimic those noises. 

I was always sceptical of these things, but when I started to look further into the disappearances, I couldn't help but be intrigued. Some of them just totally defy logic. The actor Julian Sands has just gone missing in one of America's national parks, which are the main focus for a lot of these disappearances. Trust me, there's more to this than meets the eye. 

The actor Julian Sands has gone missing in severe storms and freezing weather that not only made mountain hiking dangerous, but have made it very difficult to search for his body, in a vast expanse of wilderness.

Seems like it doesn't defy logic at all.

32 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

The actor Julian Sands has gone missing in severe storms and freezing weather that not only made mountain hiking dangerous, but have made it very difficult to search for his body, in a vast expanse of wilderness.

Seems like it doesn't defy logic at all.

I didn't say his disappearance defied logic, so what's with the sarcasm? 

I said a lot of the missing cases defy logic. And for your information, in regards to  the Julian Sands disappearance, the bad weather only commenced when they started searching. Go and research the thing before you start dismissing it has the wild rantings of some nutcase. 

Edited by sheepyvillian

Â