Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

38 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I was just reading through and was thinking the same. It's a bit of a horrible thread.

(gah I'm actually going to engage: if she was going in after a dog then why would she take her phone into the water—nobody would do that because it would break the phone)

She's going to run in on impulse (to save the dog, who wasn't wet), not carefully lay her phone out on the bench, or as the police suspect she didn't mean to go in ,she accidentally fell in but left her phone..... just incase she fell in? just doesn't add up.

Re the phone, don’t forget that people are likely to use headphones, which are probably connected via Bluetooth, meaning she didn’t have to have the phone in hand if she approached the edge.. 

On the list of items that the bbc report says she was wearing, it mentioned an ankle length gillet jacket, as well as another waist length jacket over the top. If one was to fall into a body of water, how tough would it be to manoeuvre with an ankle length gillet on? I’d image pretty tricky…?  

Does the dog being in the water matter, or was she simply standing up from the bench whilst on her Teams call and got a little too close to the edge?

One thing I can’t see is where they found the Fitbit watch… if they haven’t gotten into the phone yet (haven’t seen it confirmed that they have) then it’s probably unlikely they will get anything from the Fitbit (depending on which version she had).

If this wasn’t an accident, then it has been staged/planned very well indeed.

Edited by Tayls

It looks like a relatively small town so I'm guessing, through the use of CCTV, dash cam footage and doorbell footage, the police feel that there is absolutely no suspicious circumstances. No untraced vehicles close by, no signs of struggles, no people of interest.

Logically they are going with the theory that makes most sense.

• Like 2

She’s in the river.  This happened in Worcester a few years ago with a lad called Tom Jones, huge searches, even arrests made then lo and behold a few weeks later his body surfaces a bit further down the river.  Hypothesis being he was drunk, probably got a bit too close to the river walking back to his digs and fell in.  

The police will have checked every route to and from that area and obviously know things we don’t-I’m sure they would say if they believe she’s been abducted.
Whether she went in herself or someone else is responsible for her going in I don’t know.  

• Like 4

Some extra info that could help with the case

Firstly her Facebook, she was a regular daily FB poster but stopped posting on the 17th December. Not 1 post after that. Not even a post about Christmas. Why did she stop? 

Her and her Husbands engineering  company going to be stuck off in 2 days. and this is just 1 of their many registered companies over the years that have been struck off. I think its like 30+. 
Money issues?

I do think it's odd that the Police issue the falling into the river statement so quickly. Seemed strange to me. They normally keep an open mind publicly for quite a while. 

22 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Some extra info that could help with the case

Firstly her Facebook, she was a regular daily FB poster but stopped posting on the 17th December. Not 1 post after that. Not even a post about Christmas. Why did she stop? 

Her and her Husbands engineering  company going to be stuck off in 2 days. and this is just 1 of their many registered companies over the years that have been struck off. I think its like 30+. 
Money issues?

The problem with Companies House is it doesn't give you the full picture of what's actually going on, especially with very small (micro) companies which have limited reporting requirements, and are often just a vehicle for an individual to do contract work on top of other earnings.

Without knowing what he and her were both earning in total (including salaried employment) we have no idea if they were struggling financially or not.

FWIW, though, I only see 4 companies registered to him. Where's this 30+ figure coming from?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I do think it's odd that the Police issue the falling into the river statement so quickly. Seemed strange to me. They normally keep an open mind publicly for quite a while. 

This was a poor mistake by the police. There was no evidence she fell in.
Could it be they're protecting one of their own again?

Â