Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

1 minute ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

It's fairly obvious what's happened.  

Bulley is actually an MI5 agent and needs to dissappear.  She is being hunted by the Flat Earth Society because she has found definitive proof that the Earth is a globe.   

She regularly went to the same place to walk her dog.  She left her phone on the bench so that it could be easily traced.  She then hid in bushes near the river.  Police Officers arrived at the area with the cover story of searching for her.  She then slipped out from the bushes wearing a Police uniform and simply left the scene with other officers.  

I even have proof -  

No-one has denied that she is an MI5 Agent. 

No-one has released CCTV images showing the Police leaving the scene. 

There are several examples throughout history of people wearing different clothes to disguise themselves. 

One of the officers leaving the scene had a ridiculously large moustache.  

Needs more Bigfoot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This 3rd party diving expert not really doing the investigation any favours is he.

Bigged up his equipment, searches the same places the police did and now giving multiple interviews saying she definitely cant be in there if he doesnt find her. Talking about phone decoys and 3rd parties involved.

Was a girl who was murdered not far from me they believe she was strangled and then dumped in the river while still barely alive 7 weeks it took for her body to finally wash up 

• Like 1

Just now, phily85 said:

This 3rd party diving expert not really doing the investigation any favours is he.

Bigged up his equipment, searches the same places the police did and now giving multiple interviews saying she definitely cant be in there if he doesnt find her. Talking about phone decoys and 3rd parties involved.

Was a girl who was murdered not far from me they believe she was strangled and then dumped in the river while still barely alive 7 weeks it took for her body to finally wash up 

Just seen your location is Hull so that's Libby Squire isn't it? Bit of a minor miracle after 7 weeks she didn't float out to sea and that would've been it in ever locating here so would've been an eternal mystery as I think that's what happened to Claudia Lawrence, another high profile missing persons case in that area.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just seen your location is Hull so that's Libby Squire isn't it? Bit of a minor miracle after 7 weeks she didn't float out to sea and that would've been it in ever locating here so would've been an eternal mystery as I think that's what happened to Claudia Lawrence, another high profile missing persons case in that area.

Yes that's right she was found in the humber estuary by fisherman so if they hadnt spotted her that day strong possibility that could have happened .

I agree again another missing person seemingly disapeers into thin air not far from water.

Unfortunately sometimes the most obvious and plausible answer is the correct one.

But that doesnt get clicks and fill 24 hour news sites 

3 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Found it strange how one of her friends set up a go fund me page asking for 100k

Seriously? thats a bit premature, if its to support the family, then they should maybe wait.

22 minutes ago, phily85 said:

He's definitely an unconventional character and I agree the police probably don't find his statements particularly helpful. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He's definitely an unconventional character and I agree the police probably don't find his statements particularly helpful. 

Yeah he's loving the media attention. Reminds me of Paul Burrell( Diana's butler)

Edited by Lupinthe5th
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Yeah thought he loved the media attention. Also made sure he told everyone "the police divers have already search these areas", so if he finds anything, he's the hero. Not to much emotion towards the case either.

4 hours ago, phily85 said:

If this were a gritty BBC 1 drama, he'd be my number 1 suspect

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â