Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

20 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Interesting to this German body language expert evaluate the husbands interview. 

I suspect his home CCTV system, where he works from home, has already provided his alibi.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

OK. So that's from a twitter account called Madeleine Case Tweets, other than that who is the German body language expert? Its a german accent, thats true but who are they? What are their credentials? Can I do a voice over saying the complete opposite or can I do one to play into something with flimsy evidence?

If you do it in a german voice and call yourself a body language expert than yes I will believe you 

• Like 1

Its a tough case, and as it is being played out minute by minute across social media, there will be many theories, some may prove to be true, some may prove to be costly for those making the accusation, and some may never be proven. With zero facts, I feel that she may just have fallen into the water and struggled to get out, she may have been pushed in by someone passing who thought it was hilarious, but I feel the river has played a part in this. 

34 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

If Peter and his team don't find the body then she's 100% not in the water!

Not strictly true.  She could have washed mules down stream by now

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

In seriousness though, if she was washed miles downstream she would have appeared somewhere. 

It’s certainly a story which feels a bit like something is off somewhere. 

Yeah its far fetched. Normally downing victims are normally within 200-300 meters where they went in. The river has been calm for the last 9 days.

Edited by Lupinthe5th

1 hour ago, Lupinthe5th said:

If Peter and his team don't find the body then she's 100% not in the water!

You only have Peter's word for that

This is Peter talking himself up, waffling on about sonar so you think he's doing something the police aren't doing. In a different interview he says that the Police have the same type of equipment

He's offering his services for free but doing an awful lot of interviews!

• Like 2

Â