Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

18 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

So strange that the one Camera from the caravan park facing the bench is the only camera in the caravan park 'not to be working'.

I think you're seeing conspiracy where there isn't. Most of the time the most logical explanation is the correct one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Surely they've got into the phone by now? The husband must know the password/pin (I assume face recognition has some sort of password override?)

Is this a given? I don't know my partner's passwords, and she certainly doesn't know mine.

• Like 1

Surely they've got into the phone by now? The husband must know the password/pin (I assume face recognition has some sort of password override?)

I'm sure they will have. It's probably not given any clue as to what happened to her.

So many factors might make this impossible. If the password isn’t known, (or for the conspiracy theorists, the pin is being withheld) they may not get into the device at all…

I don't know - I can only base it on my relationship, and my wife and I know each other's phone password for practical reasons. Our thinking was that if one us was involved in some sort of accident then the other had the means of being able to let work colleagues, non-mutual friends etc know if it was serious enough.

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Is this a given? I don't know my partner's passwords, and she certainly doesn't know mine.

I think that varies quite a lot. For me, I know my Mrs pass code and have used it lots(99% of time she is with me), she probably couldn't tell you mine but I have told her it several times for things like when I've been driving and received a message or we need to send someone a message. It wouldn't have been an issue for me if she didn't share her code though it just worked that way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Not all of the time, though. 

Nope not all the time but, in this case there is not a single shred of evidence to suggest anything other than she has gone into the river. No sightings, no unaccounted for vehicles, no signs of struggles, no 'people of interest'.

She has either slipped, jumped or, pretty unlikely, been pushed into the river.

18 minutes ago, picicata said:

pretty unlikely, been pushed into the river.

The dog, why aren't they questioning the dog, it's the dog, the dog is as guilty as guilty thing. Don't fooled by the pining and the barking, it's all an act

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

The dog, why aren't they questioning the dog, it's the dog, the dog is as guilty as guilty thing. Don't fooled by the pining and the barking, it's all an act

Evil **** dogs. At least cats make it obvious they're murderers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yeah, I have spaniels and they can be sneaky little buggers 

52 minutes ago, bickster said:

Lets hope it don't end up being the husband, that'll be absolute barking!

3 hours ago, picicata said:

Nope not all the time but, in this case there is not a single shred of evidence to suggest anything other than she has gone into the river. No sightings, no unaccounted for vehicles, no signs of struggles, no 'people of interest'.

She has either slipped, jumped or, pretty unlikely, been pushed into the river.

There is not a single shred of evidence she fell into the river?

2 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

There is not a single shred of evidence she fell into the river?

There isn't a single shred of evidence for any other theories, the river theory is the most plausible, doesn't make it the correct one, that may never be known but it is currently the most plausible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Interesting to this German body language expert evaluate the husbands interview. 

OK. So that's from a twitter account called Madeleine Case Tweets, other than that who is the German body language expert? Its a german accent, thats true but who are they? What are their credentials? Can I do a voice over saying the complete opposite or can I do one to play into something with flimsy evidence?

• Like 1

Â