Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Last one, there’s much more out there but I haven’t got the time

What a blagger..... Your on here 24/7. Of course you've got the time. Keeps spitting facts to them Evertonians 🤣

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I lived through the Sneijder speculation and Julie B with the Japanese player locked in her basement but the Rashica thread pushed me over the top. Now it's just lack of football to watch,  endless transfer bollocks intensified by our success under Emery but lurking on other club threads it doesn't seem anywhere near this level of bollocks links

Dale stevens.  How could u forget him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Double barrelled surnames really grate on me. Pick a surname and stick with it. Nobody gives a shit that your parents split up, either pick your mother's surname or your fathers and that's it. 

What an incredibly ignorant comment. 

"How dare people do things differently than what I think is normal!!!"

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Double barrelled surnames really grate on me. Pick a surname and stick with it. Nobody gives a shit that your parents split up, either pick your mother's surname or your fathers and that's it. 

As someone with a double barreled surname, I'd like to apologize that personally to you that relatives of mine 4 generations ago might have once got divorced. Sorry again for the offence caused. 

17 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

As someone with a double barreled surname, I'd like to apologize that personally to you that relatives of mine 4 generations ago might have once got divorced. Sorry again for the offence caused. 

Thanks for the apology, society needed it. What happened when someone in those four generations got/gets divorced? Do their kids have a trebled barrelled surname? Change your name by deed poll to a single surname and end the madness. Your progeny, and society at large, will thank you. 

To get back on topic I will be disappointed if we end up signing Alex Chamberlain, he might be useful squad player but he's too injury prone to rely on him to be fit when you actually need him.

Edited by villa89

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Thanks for the apology, society needed it. What happened when someone in those four generations got/gets divorced? Do their kids have a trebled barrelled surname? Change your name by dead poll to a single surname and end the madness. Your progeny, and society at large, will thank you. 

Not sure, its a minefield out there. 

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Thanks for the apology, society needed it. What happened when someone in those four generations got/gets divorced? Do their kids have a trebled barrelled surname? Change your name by dead poll to a single surname and end the madness. Your progeny, and society at large, will thank you. 

To get back on topic I will be disappointed if we end up signing Alex Chamberlain, he might be useful squad player but he's too injury prone to rely on him to be fit when you actually need him.

You mean Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RicRic said:

We need a new forward player we cannot rely on just watkins and diaby , even diaby might be lucky enough to get 10 goals so we certainly need someone else we can put our trust in to deliver an equivalent output. 

But we wouldn’t be relying on only Watkins and Diaby — yikes, of course not! Current system as it is evolving isn’t striker-dependent. It puts at least four players into scoring positions, which is why it’s so lethal. I imagine I feel more hopeful about Cam and Jhonny but I agree it’s risky to rely on them. I’m just not sure a traditional striker does much for us now.  We need someone who runs fast and gets behind. Cam needs to tweak his timing a bit. They all need more time Together before we splurge when there are other more obvious needs. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

5 hours ago, RicRic said:

Konsa and mcginn !!!! Are you mad!! 

And selling Bailey before giving him a chance to play left with Diaby right would be irrational — and hopefully unthinkable— given their stellar past performances as a duo. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

5 minutes ago, duke313 said:

All your Spanish full-backs are belong to us.

Was waiting for fresneda to get a proper link, was heavily linked to arsenal at the start of the window and I'm sure barca a bit too, had some decent links to Bournemouth this week

He's meant to be the dogs bollocks, he'd be another statement signing that's for sure

Edit - dortmund and milan too

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1