Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Can we build a list of all possible wingers who are valued at big dollar and then perhaps have a think about who might be likely to join. 

It’s nice we are going after big names but it would be nicer if we could land one of them. 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

The top players only want to play in desirable locations such as London, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Paris, Manchester, Newcastle, Riyadh or Jeddah. 
We aren’t signing players like Chiesa. Don’t believe such links. You’ll just be disappointed constantly. 

I wouldn’t describe Manchester and certainly not Newcastle as desirable locations. They might go for money yes but let’s not pretend they are desirable. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Are we being unrealistic with our targets?

Just stop believing every link you see. How many seasons have we gone under the radar with signings since NSWE took over, often much to the annoyance of media, ITKs yet people still get upset

• Like 4

Di Marzio is just generating clicks. It's a false economy, it makes transfer negotiations more exciting to the casuals if you can randomly throw in a name. We certainly do have money and I'm confident we will spend it, but he's more than gassing up Newcastle tbh. It means nothing. There's no way he'd know this - the last transfer he made about us was Piatek - which was never happening anyways.

9 minutes ago, WHY said:

I wouldn’t describe Manchester and certainly not Newcastle as desirable locations. They might go for money yes but let’s not pretend they are desirable. 

That’s so disrespectful. With the amount of museums and history that those two locations alone has, that’s enough to entice any elite level player. To suggest players are going to Newcastle for money is just…. They’ve got Ant and Dec, for crying out loud! Can’t forget them. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

That’s so disrespectful. With the amount of museums and history that those two locations alone has, that’s enough to entice any elite level player. To suggest players are going to Newcastle for money is just…. They’ve got Ant and Dec, for crying out loud! Can’t forget them. 

My bad completely forgot about Ant and Dec! 

12 minutes ago, WHY said:

Agree , I’ve been unfortunate enough to work in both of these places , Scumchester is always pissing down and Maggotland you need woolly gloves in July.

11 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

image.thumb.png.13060c250f7c388626062c48e9a3154f.png

There is no way were dunking 60m on a player who has only just recovered from a cruciate ligament rupture i don't care how good they are.

Extensive list that , obviously likes the piss as he’s missed 3 Christmas’s 

God, I hope this isn't true...  Adams is a Championship level player and I say this as an American who has seen a lot of him.  Good character/leadership ability, but isn't that good of a footballer.  

• Like 1