Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

6 hours ago, thabucks said:

The Dusan Vlahovic IMO must be down  to the fact that his agent or an intermediary has been in touch to say there could be a deal to be done here. He’s probably been touted around most of the top 10 plus Chelsea so chances are v.slim. I think there’s more in this than just clickbait but will hinge on other clubs and our finishing position. I don’t think it will happen but you never know… 

Arsenal have been heavily linked with him and so have Bayern if they dont get Osimhen. I dont think they will be touting him to just anybody at the moment

43 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

We are being linked with so many players at the moment lol

Can’t wait for the speculation and business to be over..

I enjoy the speculation but the sheer volume of links at the moment is dampening it a bit given we’ll probably only sign 3-4. 

31 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Nope. None.

Ok but there is and there are many. Google it. The whole of Venice is bloody canals on its own then there are the old industrial ones like we have 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Ok but there is and there are many. Google it. The whole of Venice is bloody canals on its own then there are the old industrial ones like we have 

Nah, you're thinking of Stoke mate. Easy mistake to make,

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, sne said:

Would also open up a world of pun possibilities if we signed the great Dane. Would be mastiff.

The last Danish striker we signed was a bit iffy. I'd  want to be sure we weren't  having our pants pulled down over the deal

• Like 1

Illing Junior is part of the England u20s set up with AJ and timbo, if we're going to do it then do it now before the summer tournament potentially inflates his price

Would be brilliant if we signed him and he lit it up

Our right hand side of the pitch needs a total revamp. Cash coming back will help but Bailey, Traore and Young are all not good enough if we wanna push higher up the table next season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This summer can't come quick enough. We need creativity, composure and quality.

The likes of Bailey and Traore can **** off. Hopefully some of the starters today will be pushed to the bench because of the high standard of players we are bringing in.

Oh, we also need to spend £10m on a donation to Howard Webb's bank account.

Seems we have alot of players who can't cope and win when the pressure is on. Recruitment now becomes harder not being able to offer European football. Those players that can play and succeed under pressure will generally play there. 

So how do you get that type of player without offering Europe. Very very hard now.