Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Williams by a mile.

He didn't flop I agree. That was a ridiculous fee for Barca to pay though. A classic stupid Barca move.

Nico would be a fantastic signing. Certainly would pick him over Torres.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Williams by a mile.

He didn't flop I agree. That was a ridiculous fee for Barca to pay though. A classic stupid Barca move.

Nico it is then 🫡

Just now, The_Steve said:

Is he though?

"Villa will target at least one wide man over the course of the summer". That's as vague and speculative as it gets. You know...clickbait.

Yeah? You're probably the first person I've come across to ever suggest that he talks "rubbish" on the subject anyway, he's quite widely credited with being one of the more credible around when it comes to Villa.

I also fail to see what part of that is a particularly egregious example of clickbait. The title alone gives a better summary of the information than most football pieces do, and it's not exactly that speculative a statement considering Emery has literally said himself that he wants a winger in.

Whats annoying is we have kept the most clean sheets or at least one of 2 or 3 teams to do so in 2023 and we are talking about buying pau torres and all these defenders… mings and konsa under emery have shown thus far there is zero need to look elsewhere for any centre backs however we do need them pushed for competition and thats what diego carlos is for, and if Carlos cant get a game then that tells you everything about ty and konz right now, christiansen who we have been linked with i would find hard to turn down but i am very content with what we have in that area , main focus is right back and the forward areas.

Edited by RicRic

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'd be disappointed if we put all this infrastructure in place and then he's the best we can find 

Would bloody stop him scoring against us though wouldn’t it! 

50 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Watching this game I think wan bissaka could be perfect for how we play 

He’s also very much part of the Man U team, so, no chance. Anyone out there that has similar attributes? 

17 minutes ago, Tayls said:

He’s also very much part of the Man U team, so, no chance. Anyone out there that has similar attributes? 

He has been playing SOME games so is part of the plans this season, he probably is available in the summer