£3m in Ings Transfer Add-ons or West Ham Relegated. Which do you Prefer?

maqroll

£3m in Added-on cash or West Ham Relegation  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Cash or West Ham Go Down

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/02/23 at 23:59

Take the £3m this season and West Ham relegated next season. The likes of Dirty Leeds, The Dog Heads and I suppose Everton can go this season. Although I don’t mind Everton, I’ve always thought they were a proper football club. Unlike the mob across Stanley Park but I don’t they’ll be relegated anytime soon. 

42 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Take the £3m this season and West Ham relegated next season. The likes of Dirty Leeds, The Dog Heads and I suppose Everton can go this season. Although I don’t mind Everton, I’ve always thought they were a proper football club. Unlike the mob across Stanley Park but I don’t they’ll be relegated anytime soon. 

Out of the 4 West Ham are spending more and have had good recent seasons. Them going down would benefit us

6 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Rather have games against the likes of West Ham than Norwich.

They are really not much bigger than Norwich though. If they werent based in London would be on a similar level

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

What’s best for the club? Money or west ham going down? The only logical answer here is money.

West Ham are competitive with us.  Them going down removes that for at least a year, it’s beneficial.   

However, they won’t go down.   

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

What are you going on about? That is totally nonsensical!

I mean they aren't exactly successful. Entire trophy cabinet in their history is like 2 FA Cups. Highest league finish ever, 3rd. Bit of a myth of a club

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I mean they aren't exactly successful. Entire trophy cabinet in their history is like 2 FA Cups. Highest league finish ever, 3rd. Bit of a myth of a club

Aren't succesful? Look I despise them as a club but remind when we last won the FA cup? They have a net worth around 100 mil more than us and have recently played European football, they also play in a 60,000 capacity staduim. History is great I love our history but it only goes so far, we can only dine out on it for so long. These are the type of clubs we need to overtake. 

12 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

What’s best for the club? Money or west ham going down? The only logical answer here is money.

£3 million is nowt in today's mad, bad football funhouse. 

West Ham, Everton, Wolves and possibly Leedzzz (longer term) being relegated or struggling badly enough to be out of contention for Europe aids our progress far more.

13 hours ago, thunderball said:

£3m

I don’t mind West Ham, despite our poor record against them. Plenty others I’d like to see go down before WHU.

Despite their taxpayer funded stadium that then literally costs taxpayers more money each time they play?

There MUST have been bribes paid somewhere and someone should be going to prison for that deal.

And they're cockneys.

And they ALWAYS beat us.  They can **** off right down to The Championship .

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

You're forgetting The World Cup

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â