Hakim Ziyech

maqroll

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He’s like a poor man’s Mahrez. Which is no disgrace considering how class Mahrez is. 

Loan with option to buy would be good business.

I pettily don't want to help Chelsea with anything at all.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I pettily don't want to help Chelsea with anything at all.

I think the loan helps us, only if we can't get our desired alternatives.

Assuming we're in a position where we got noone or ziyech on loan...I'd take the latter. Cutting our nose off to spite our face otherwise.

But absolutely no purchase or obligation to purchase. Even the option I'd ignore as we don't need to buy a 30 year old winger for next season. 

Just now, PaulC said:

I thought he was excellent in the world cup but less impressive for Chelsea. If people are happy for us to get deulofeu but are unhappy with the prospect of this one I dont get it. 

One has done it in premier league and current form is decent, the other has barley kicked a ball

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

He's just not a PL player for me. One footed, one paced and weak as piss.

If you give him time and space he looks beautiful but you don't get that most weeks.

We already have one of those on the books on silly money 

6 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Get Gregg and the Athletic on the Banned sources list. 

Edit: on topic,  I'd take him as a loan if we can't get our first choice desired target for whatever reason. If we buy him I question if he'll maintain the motivation. A loan and he'd be working hard to earn his next contract, either with us or someone else. No obligation to buy either please. 

Chelsea look desperate to sell given the other purchases they've made and will want to recoup some profit on this guy while they can. That said, don't think we'd get a good deal for him and with no sell on recoverable, it's exactly the signing we done need to make.

I think that is unfair to the athletic. They have a number of good reporters David ornstein for instance. It's just Evans has no **** clue.. 

2 hours ago, a-k said:

CJ Miles Archive - OpenCourt-Basketball

Currently the new orleans pelicans. I'd guess he was playing for the wizards when this was first released. Or maybe the hornets because that's the uniform he was wearing. But I'd assume they'd have used an old photo to not reveal his team through the uniform. 

Â