Midweek Football 17/19 January

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

The problem with City is that they don’t pass the ball enough. Every time they are in a position to shoot I just think they need to pass it one more time until the ball is 30mm from the goal line.

Bit like Wengers Arsenal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villa87 said:

Happy to see these clearings in the woods **** it up. Arsenal to win the league would be more tolerable that’s for sure. Be good for us to push into too 7 and Brighton to kick on as well. 

Don't mind Arsenal winning the league to be honest, just don't want that hairy egotistical Arteta to win it with them.

Just now, imavillan said:

Citeh fans booing at half time…

the expectations levels from them is ridiculous

so self righteous, but hilarious 

Our fans boo'd at HT when we were shit against Wolves too. It happens everywhere.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Our fans boo'd at HT when we were shit against Wolves too. It happens everywhere.

I beg to differ….

when you’ve won everything that’s there to win, besides the CL,  in the last few years and have a team full of superstars…

thats somewhat different to the crap we’ve had to endure….miles apart 

• Like 1

this so called pep roulette is catching up with him. you play your best team, certainly against the top sides, plain and simple. trying to be too clever and he's being found out. if he doesn't win the league with this team he should be sacked on the spot

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I beg to differ….

when you’ve won everything that’s there to win, besides the CL,  in the last few years and have a team full of superstars…

thats somewhat different to the crap we’ve had to endure….miles apart 

But expectation is relative. There's an argument to suggest that because they have won everything and have a team full of superstars they have more reason to boo when they put in a terrible performance like this one.

I dunno, agree to disagree on this one i think. 

• Like 1

Â