Jhon Durán

PieFacE

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yeah he could've run into the corner but it wasted a bit more time at least rather than just getting disposed by the box taking more touches and then Spurs get to have one last counter with a few of our players up the field.

With a goal kick everyone can get back in position.

I'm no psychologist, but I'd hazard a guess that he made that incredible tackle knowing full well Emery will hit the **** roof at him for giving the ball away so cheaply with that shot.

Edited by Don_Simon

With Traore probably leaving in the summer, I expect Duran to replace him as the crazy maverick in the squad. Cracking tackle at the end

One of these long range crazy shots will end up in thr back of the net

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Just checking into the Durán thread for my weekly dose of psychological analysis. Did the way he sprinted for the ball indicate a troubled relationship with his mother? When he looked up at the sky, what was he thinking? And, of course, how does the manner in which he ties his shoelaces reflect his mental state? 

Carry on, Jhon. Carry on.

I sure the vigour with which he slid into that tackle in the 96th minute highlighted repressed feelings over the recent loss of his family pet. 

(Bloody love the lad)

• Haha 1

Very raw, I would still like another striker option (even a loan) in January because there is a massive drop off after Ollie and I’m not convinced like some we should be fudging other players (in the current squad) into that role.

• Like 1

Â