Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

West Ham lol. Aside from the fact they’re in London, there isn’t a single thing they can offer Guendouzi that we can’t.

They can offer him a relegation scrap that we can't. 

😃

• Like 1

He’s in the squad then.. but does he start…. I’d say it’s likely..

If so I hate to put a downer on this thread, but with 3 days left of the window, we can probably safely say he isn’t coming here. 

Edited by Tayls

1 hour ago, RichW said:

I don’t think I’ve seen Moyes say that but didn’t they bid like £25 million for another striker, I’m guessing there’s money there to spend. It probably is agent talk though.

I think they bid  for same striker as us "according to Twitter ITKs" so probably neither of us did

4 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

There’s no way Marseille were going to sell before this game with Monaco.  Not saying it’s happening, just that it never was going to happen before this game had been played.

E6EEF379-320F-4E2E-B510-4856002BDCDE.jpeg

I reckon it’s his intention to see out the season with OM. Fair enough, you’d have to say. 

13 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Time to move on. 

Why, he was 100% going to be playing tonight in the absolute crunch game. It's a myth that key players are not played because there is interest in signing them. Makes zero sense

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I reckon it’s his intention to see out the season with OM. Fair enough, you’d have to say. 

If I were him I would, they've outside chance of the league title and he could have a bigger club than Villa interested in the Summer if he keeps performing. 

No offence to us but he was playing for Arsenal last time he was in PL

He plays... he might join us afterwards! 

He doesn't play...he might be joining us immediately!

He's on the bench... he might be joining us soon!

He's happy he scored/ coming off the pitch... he's saying goodbyes

He's sad as he comes off/ leaves quickly... he's got to get on a plane to Birmingham tonight.

I don't know, but I'm beginning to suspect that no one can read anything other than what they want from any action or inaction from the player, manager, team or press...

Â