Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If they are, can he play or would he be cup tied?

Regardless, I'm taking the West Ham link with a big pinch of salt.

Are WE even trying, I guess is the main question at this point.. 🤔

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Don’t underestimate the pull of London. Especially for big time Charlie’s.

To be fair wether you like it or not it’s one of the top cities in the world. 

On 27/01/2023 at 17:02, messi11 said:

Marseille fans over the moon with the the Ounahi signing
image.png

Can you translate that into French please. All the English is confusing me. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Watch the game to scout him tonight. Completely awful. Marseille will be begging us to take him now. Arjan Raikhy is better. 

Who in their right mind makes an effort on their last day?

image.png.b49d2aa240d8f5d176bc860c2c293ea2.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

Most of you are just weirdly optimistic that we are going to sign players… I’m not. I don’t see why that’s an issue… 

I’m kind of with you on that. I think as a football fan you just become a bit addicted to signings. I’m very happy for us to sign no one. That isn’t an admission that I don’t think we need players, but if we can’t get the players Unai wants at the right prices then don’t bother. We are hardly desperate and the season in my mind is done. I don’t believe we can get europe this season and I don’t think we can make the signings to change that. Focus on the summer. No urgency. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

That’s 90 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. He better sign after putting me through that.

I once watched a Werder Bremen behind closed doors pre season friendly. 

On my deathbed I will be thinking how I could have lived 90 minutes longer. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m kind of with you on that. I think as a football fan you just become a bit addicted to signings. I’m very happy for us to sign no one. That isn’t an admission that I don’t think we need players, but if we can’t get the players Unai wants at the right prices then don’t bother. We are hardly desperate and the season in my mind is done. I don’t believe we can get europe this season and I don’t think we can make the signings to change that. Focus on the summer. No urgency. 

Finally! Someone who understands and actually read posts. Far better than being called names like one poster thought it would be appropriate to do just because I suggested we may not sign Guendouzi! 

2 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

We're not even remotely interested in this guy despite the shite that gets posted. If we'd even made a bid it would be everywhere.....i doubt our scouts even know who this bloke is.....

You might be joking,  hard to tell but if our scouts don't know who former Arsenal midfielder Gendouzi is then they're in the wrong job

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Is this player worth £30m?

If Gordan is worth £40 Mil, Gibbs White £42.5mil, Keane Potter £20mil..... For a French International that can talk multi languages and got great hair. Bargain. 

Â