Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

1 minute ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Did you mean to post that in the Guendouzi thread?

The Guendouzi thread is for piss flaps, drinking in town mate, fish puns, Aldridge International Airport and helicopters.

I did indeed post in the wrong thread. As you were.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if this deal was agreed already and will happen in the summer.

If he doesnt come now I doubt anything will happen in the summer.  How often does someone move once it's out in the open in one window that they move to that club in the next window.  It does happen in rare cases but generally parties are looking elsewhere next window.  You think back of all our past windows, I'm struggling to think of a player we were interested in one window (and it was very public) and we signed them in the following window instead......

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nick76 said:

If he doesnt come now I doubt anything will happen in the summer.  How often does someone move once it's out in the open in one window that they move to that club in the next window.  It does happen in rare cases but generally parties are looking elsewhere next window.  You think back of all our past windows, I'm struggling to think of a player we were interested in one window (and it was very public) and we signed them in the following window instead......

There were rumours about Sanson the previous window before we bought him in.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nick76 said:

Who landed a helicopter there today? At the DE sports centre

It wasn't villa related. Someone else who needed to fly via bhx. The helicopter couldn't land at bhx so that's one of the closer easier options.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It wasn't villa related. Someone else who needed to fly via bhx. The helicopter couldn't land at bhx so that's one of the closer easier options.

Thanks mate for the update.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

giphy.gif

Though it must be said the most regular user of the place to land a helicopter over the past 3/4 years was Mile Ashley. Saw him all regularly. He did look at buying small heath 

To counter what someone else said, this would be a big transfer for the January window and wouldn't be surprised if it does happen it'll be at the 11th hour before the window slams shut.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MentalM said:

Some random transferguru called Hector (who I never head of) something said he has signed on the 22nd of January, so I am 100% sure this will happen 

Hector is tier 1

• Haha 2

Â