Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This guy don't know anything. Seems like a decent bloke but can't remember him giving us anything of any note in a transfer window. He wants to be that guy, but just isn't. 

Top guy is Dan, really top guy. 

But as you say, really when it comes to it, he knows f**k all. 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This guy don't know anything. Seems like a decent bloke but can't remember him giving us anything of any note in a transfer window. He wants to be that guy, but just isn't. 

It’s not him reporting anything. He’s saying it’ll be on sky sports..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh expect he will say what we all know. We went him but it’s down to whether Marseille will let him leave in January or not. 

Still can’t see this one happening. 

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Top guy is Dan, really top guy. 

But as you say, really when it comes to it, he knows f**k all. 

Yeh, I used to like the Villa View back in the day. I stopped listening after the one lad left and the Irish guy took over. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I really don’t think he does. I don’t recall him ever trying to present himself as an ITK. 

He’ll speak to people at the club from time to time, like say Ian Taylor, so he might hear a scrap of info occasionally. But I don’t see him tweeting clock emojis or 🔜

I would imagine he’ll just repeat what’s already been reported and give his opinion on whether he thinks it’s likely and will he be any good.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

This could (almost certainly is) be absolute nonsense...

Translates as..
Aston Villa, who still wants to recruit Guendouzi, would be ready to include one of their players in addition to a sum of money!

Not sure which player they'd want as part of a swap..!? 
Anyway. Discuss. 

The linked Article says we would include one of our players as part of deal but that is unlikely to be enough with only 8 days left of window. 

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He doesn’t hes just going off what we all see… However as he is now in and amongst the sky sports industry he may be able to get some further information which is restricted to us fans 

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I don't think Bardell ever really pretends to have any sort of inside knowledge.

Just the once when he said we were signing Jack Butland, but I think he decided not to pass anything on from then onwards as it ballsed up and just leads to criticism etc 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Doesn't seem to be reported by laprovence that I can see from their twitter. So seems bs so far to me. 

Here:

Mercato OM : De La Fuente aimerait un retour en Espagne

https://www.laprovence.com/actu/en-direct/154865527240216/mercato-om-de-la-fuente-aimerait-un-retour-en-espagne

“Depuis le départ, ou plutôt le retour, de Gerson à Flamengo, les offres fermes ne se bousculent pas vraiment pour les Olympiens. Leonardo Balerdi a remercié, jeudi, l'Ajax Amsterdam pour son intérêt, clamant au passage son désir de poursuivre l'aventure en Provence, mais aucune proposition n'a jamais été transmise à la direction olympienne. Il en est de même pour Bamba Dieng et Matteo Guendouzi qui, d'après L'Équipe, est courtisé par Aston Villa.

De source anglaise, il se murmure que les Villans souhaiteraient passer rapidement à l'action pour tenter d'enrôler le vice-champion du monde et pourraient inclure un de leurs joueurs dans la transaction. Mais rien ne dit que cela suffise...”

Translation:

“Since the departure, or rather the return, of Gerson to Flamengo, firm offers have not really jostled for the Olympians.  Leonardo Balerdi thanked Ajax Amsterdam for their interest on Thursday, proclaiming in passing his desire to continue the adventure in Provence, but no proposal has ever been sent to the Olympian management.  The same is true for Bamba Dieng and Matteo Guendouzi who, according to L'Équipe, is being courted by Aston Villa.

From English sources, it is rumored that the Villans would like to take action quickly to try to enlist the vice-world champion and could include one of their players in the transaction.  But nothing says that's enough...”

Edited by Aston_Villan4
  • Thanks 1

Â