Gerard Deulofeu

Tom13

interesting.

I would be very happy with this, very technically gifted player who can play out wide (or as inside forward), or up front.

I could see him playing as the second striker or the LW/RW inside role in the Emery formation.

• Like 1

Twenty-nine in March

Similar to Coutinho and Buendia

I could imagine top six sides wanting Sarr but not Deulofeu

Sarr is more what we need and simply brilliant

Something doesn't add up, I'm not sure I believe this link

The original source is famed for being 'not reliable'

I doubt the club would confirm it to Birmingham Mail Reporter

So could be someone else feeding them information with agenda

• Like 1

Sarr turns 25 in February and has 6 goals and 3 assists this season in the Championship. Had a solid season last year in the Championship but not fantastic.

It's not like he's a young prospect anymore. He's only 6 months younger than Bailey.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Isn’t it Tom Collomosse reporting it?

Yep. As well as another Spanish guy that is apparently reliable. Don't really get all the questioning over the link, makes sense and solid people have reported it.

Clearly something in this link. Not sure how much he’d cost but I really wouldn’t be spending more than 20-25m on a 28yr old with history of a severe injury. 

He’s clearly a good player and Unai will know him well, but he’ll have no resale value and we already have two expensive, diminutive technical players in Coutinho and Buendia. I can actually see both of those players leaving in the Summer. 

Â