Gerard Deulofeu

Tom13

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Clearly something in this link. Not sure how much he’d cost but I really wouldn’t be spending more than 20-25m on a 28yr old with history of a severe injury. 

He’s clearly a good player and Unai will know him well, but he’ll have no resale value and we already have two expensive, diminutive technical players in Coutinho and Buendia. I can actually see both of those players leaving in the Summer. 

18 months left on his contract and he isnt on a big salary. Should get for about 20 million

• Like 2

Yeah, West Ham were linked to him earlier this year for only 20m euros. I think we could get him for even cheaper than that.

lack of resale value would work to keep his price lower. If he were 5 years younger, he’d go for at least 30m euros.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

30 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Didn’t he destroy wolves in FA cup semi final when they were 2-0 up 10 minutes to go?

Yeah scored twice that day, including one of the more aesthetically pleasing goals I've seen.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Never pulled up any trees at Everton and Watford, by his stats.

Never studied him really......

are we pursuing, "no better that what we have" , path, again?

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Never pulled up any trees at Everton and Watford.

are we pursuing, "no better that what we have" , path

We need wide players, as our genius previous manager got rid of them all.

He’s similar to Buendia, not much better but will add depth to an area we are lacking depth in.

Just now, duke313 said:

He’s similar to Buendia, not much better but will add depth to an area we are lacking depth in.

Not much better, than Buendia.....Oh ok.

11 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Yes he did, and it was questionable, if they was any good, particularly in terms of consistency.

I think he done ok to get rid of them......and Kamara and Carlos, wasn't bad, was it, in terms of incomings.

To keep beating Gerrard over the head, isn't going to make us better....and not ALL he did was bad.

If we can bring in 2 players as good as them 2 above, but in the right positions......I will be more than happy.

26 minutes ago, TRO said:

Never pulled up any trees at Everton and Watford, by his stats.

Never studied him really......

are we pursuing, "no better that what we have" , path, again?

If we go for him it shows the lack of ambition the club have. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

thats my concern.

unless of couse he has improved....but I have no idea.

Edited by TRO

I don’t want to sound like a happy clapper, but for the first time in years I just trust our manager to get it right. 

There maybe some signings that underwhelm us, but I think whoever he brings in they are going to improve us. Unlike our last manager I think we will end up with a team much stronger than the sum of its parts. 

Just now, PaulC said:

Lack of ambition for signing someone who scored 13 goals and 5 assists last season in Serie A? and currently topping the assists charts over there?

Just now, PaulC said:

Lack of ambition for signing someone who scored 13 goals and 5 assists last season in Serie A? and currently topping the assists charts over there?

Just now, messi11 said:

Hes 29 in March hes had one half decent season in the Premier League. I dont care what he has done in Seria A its underwhelming. 

Â