Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

MaVilla

Just now, Rodders said:

I don't mind the late subs. Until goal 3 we were playing well and had good momentum at that point. Can see why he'd not risk that maybe, although ings for Watkins was surely a smart option

Yeah this is the only rationale i can think of.

He gave them the chance to redeem themselves.

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

Olsen needs to **** off.

I didn't want to be too harsh because his previous displays have been against man city and Liverpool in good form. He's really **** shit though.. Give me Enckleman over this guy.

Just now, Rodders said:

I don't mind the late subs. Until goal 3 we were playing well and had good momentum at that point. Can see why he'd not risk that maybe, although ings for Watkins was surely a smart option

We weren't. We scored then went back to not bothering to move off the ball, show intent. We were shit after scoring and went back to how we were first half.

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

The clearance from Mings is what led to the goal. Terrible clearence. 

Too much goes wrong afterwards. We weren't outnumbered or exposed. It wasn't great. But more on Konsa for not 'seeing it out' and Olsen for being Olsen.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I didn't want to be too harsh because his previous displays have been against man city and Liverpool in good form. He's really **** shit though.. Give me Enckleman over this guy.

I'd take John Terry in goal over this guy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Awol said:

Buendia has moments of magic, but more moments of acting like a little bitch. I thought he would really come good for us, but starting to wonder now. 

I think he'd thrive more in La Liga or Serie A.